What's new

What strain are you smoking right now?

G

Green Supreme

Some Sweet Pink Grapefruit from earlier, then Sweet Blue the berrier pheno. Peace GS

Fuel

ST#3 IBL'ized
picture.php

G

Green Supreme

Cherry Bomb, then outdoor Candy Cane donated by a kind fellow last is Special K x Hawaiian Indica. Peace GS

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
argh i remember why i hate purple, just smoked two blunts and i can feel the headache coming on.

i need to set my closet back up so i can grow my own herb and stop smoking unflushed commmercial stuff, even though this GDP is very high quality easy 280-320 a zip here in the bay area.

friend of a friend has this strain callled Jillybean, just got a few grams of his outdoor this year and its everything that is has been... unfortunatly he refuses to spare a single cutting!(dick) I believe that its from TGA seeds, not sure tho... any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Vaping Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough.

It smells great when it gets vaped.

H

hulkbogan

That is true Hulk. I believe trim is for commercial weed and my persie is not that. I keep the nugs protected till I use them. I remove all the leaf and stalk before rolling. This makes me a very slow roller. Takes 8 minutes to roll a joint.. All leaf is kept for making some fine hash. My hash batches are a mix of all the nugs I puff. Peace GS

ps. zed haven't heard that one in a bit

I do the same, only trim the "work". Suprised you have heard of the zed .. thought it was an Island thang. I guess it has been around for awhile.

Here's someoutdoor bubba im puffing on this afternoon been in the jar for almost two months and getting better every day.:joint:
DSC_0002-1.jpg