What's new

What strain are you smoking right now?

dubite

Will give THC123's PPP a go this evening..
Here is a pic:
picture.php

G

Guest 18340

Burning some C99 bx from Mosca. Pineapples baby:woohoo:

Attachments

• 100_4806.jpg
    100_4806.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 8
G

Green Supreme

Some joints I puffed this afternoon with Marihuanaman. First is Sweet Skunk, second is Thai Lights and last is Galactic Beaver Dominator. Peace GS

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I am smoking some Zombie Virus, pretty baked, and my stomach is freaking out...I don't feel hungry
picture.php

ButteredIt

turns out i didn't go to sleep after that chemdog DD, but I got a bit distracted with my favorite website.

now a nice fat volcano bowl of some fine kushadelic from a friend.

i'm using the vape as i got my wisdom teeth removed recently and won't risk smoking j's just yet. i've always heard about the medicinal effects of MJ but now i truly know the benefit. my cannabis is more pain reliving than my percocet. to me... that is absolutely amazing.

another 3 bags of kushadelic comin up, and then perhaps some sleep.

OzzBozz

OG kush (nor-cal local variation), sweet tooth, mendo purps, and green crack. oh yeah, some type of actually potent greenhouse grown purple star cross

G

Green Supreme

First was some Sweet Skunk nugs I scrounged from around the house so I didn't have to open my jar with a coffee. Then Willie Nelson. Peace GS

H

hulkbogan

GS do you not trim until right before you smoke?

I am vaping a mix of OG kush..Jack H.. and Zed plant (hashplant cross) in the cano'

G

Green Supreme

That is true Hulk. I believe trim is for commercial weed and my persie is not that. I keep the nugs protected till I use them. I remove all the leaf and stalk before rolling. This makes me a very slow roller. Takes 8 minutes to roll a joint.. All leaf is kept for making some fine hash. My hash batches are a mix of all the nugs I puff. Peace GS

ps. zed haven't heard that one in a bit