What's new

What strain are you smoking right now?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
smoking on some kush brothers' Mack The Knife and og raskals' purplebubblegum.....

BongRipkenJR.

Im puffing on my outdoor right now. I got Granddaddy, Granddaddy X Sweet Tooth, Sweet Tooth, Purple Afghani X East Coast Sour Diesel, Grape Krush, Blue Dream, and Berry White(Not paradise seeds berry white, but one my friend made about 4 or 5 years ago). NYC Diesel should be ready soon. All the buds turned out very good. The Purp Afghan X ECSD came out a bit fluffy, but hackers stole %75 of the plant and I think it shocked it. I was really surprised at how dense all the buds got! Only the Diesel's turned out looking like outdoor bud, but their smell is very bold! I will post pics soon of the finished products on the forum I have for my crop.

G

Green Supreme

Some joints from earlier on today. First is Congo and Seedman's Haze, second is Congo and the outdoor Blueberry, last is Willie Nelson. Peace GS

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Guerilla Gaiden [(Indica x Firecracker)x(Green Giant X Ultimate Moonshine)]x[Danyboy x CL(bx1)]

dubite

picture.php
picture.php

:yeahthats

MileHighGrowin

Im smokin

Im smokin

Im smokin some Kings Kush and super lemon haze. mixed with some bubble hash i made from the outdoor harvest, super lemon and hawaiian snow

Well for now I'm almost finished smoking a z of hellifiknow. It's some crap i bought a while ago but it does the trick and I have about 100 seeds that I want to pick a few from for my first grow. It is definitely Indica of some sort, and I wasn't disappointed at all with it really. It can only be better the next time around...I hope,lol.

John Allen

A friend dropped by with a bit of pine tar kush that was taken down recently. Good smoke, but of course would benefit some cure time in the jars.

All I have dry right now is some 8 Mile High from Mandala....wonderful smoke. tasty and fruity and strong up buzz...its getting to be my favorite Mandala along with Sadhu.

chemsteady

mandala...

mandala...

about to harvest some satori that i put out late, cant wait to give it a try--heard a lot of good things about his strains, nice to see youre enjoying them as well...

but, right now, im smoking...choo-choo! casey jones. i grew out the joeshmoe cut...great pot--kinda racy, very uplifiting, chatty, and strong--ive yet to work up a real tolerance and ive been smoking cj almost exclusively for two weeks.

go get some, yo.
~c