What's new

What strain are you smoking right now?

G

Green Supreme

So I was lucky enough yesterday to have Mr.Marihuaman cook me a turkey dinner. Here are some of the nugs we puffed. First is Chunky Monkey, then 4 day chopped Willie Nelson, then Jack's Cleaner, Sweet Skunk. More in next post. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

Next are F 13 and Special K. Last 2 pics are the man and his bird. Peace GS

H

hulkbogan

Happy thanks giving all!

Thankful for this OG kush spliff im puffin' on.

G

Green Supreme

Can nugs and a coffee. Peace GS

ps. looks like I forgot to take pics of Thai Lights last night

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Smoked a blunt with Bubba Kush and some Grape Ape mixed together, got the giggly high for the first time in a whille. Now im tired as fuck though, feel like taking a nap.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Right now, I'm vaporizing my Black Jack (from Sweet Seeds Seedbank)

Curing for 6 months now:

Nice and strong with a very narcotic buzz since I cut it a bit late, as one can see from the pics (plenty of yellow\red\purple leaves)

-p_

KaliRush

Picked up some BB and something called Super Haze. I'm not sure if it's CH9's SH or something else. I can definitely tell it's not SSH or maybe it is but it's nowhere near as strong as my Kali Mist.

The Blueberry doesn't have a fruity taste like I would expect though. It's definitely sweeter than the Haze though as it has a more minty smell to it.

The BB was definitely great to smoke before going to bed though but I'm not sure why Indica's are more preferred though. I got high but it wasn't like I was breaking through any ceilings high like my Kali Mist.

Maybe I'm spoiled on the Kali?

bb1.gif
bb2.gif
bb3.gif
sh1.gif
sh2.gif
sh4.gif
sh5.gif

S

sparkjumper

Blockhead sent to me from my brother Pops after I lost my pheno.It stretches and is more gangly then my original pheno that I had for 3-4 years,but its still the blockster.Thanks again Pops if you're still around

S

sparkjumper

I understand smoking the bubble hash.I dont understand smoking the trim also.Arent you making your hash with that trim?

Stay Frosty

Sum ak bubble on trim, still waiting on the girls to be ready!! Thank god for Harvest time in humboldt and free trim EVERYWHERE!!:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts