What's new

What ORGANIC nugz R U smoking right now and what did U grow it with?

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Currently indulging in a Mazar-i-Sharif grown in organic recycled living soil.
Decent traditional hash making Indica out of N. Afghanistan. Robust,earthy,lemon taste. Definite Indica stone,not devastating.

Here she is now...

picture.php

Last edited:
S

schwagg

SpaceCheeze....

picture.php

Blue Orca....

picture.php

nothing but rainwater and recycled soil!

Scrappy4

Veteran
I'm smoking some of my 100% thc, super killa. Grown with bat lip FPE, top dressed with snail antenna.

No, for real, sitting on my deck after house painting all day, smoking a fatty of northern berry, sucking on a Corona, with shoulders and back so sore I can barely watch the BBQ going......nurse!!!! A round for my friends.......

Frozenguy

Veteran
Sour Bubble #3

Peat/EWC soil with guano/kelp teas.

Rock solid.. About a six month cure about now :joint:

Last edited:

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Dieselrella from Dutchgrown
picture.php

Killer Queen Redux from Dutchgrown and Rez
picture.php

Glass Slipper from Dutchgrown
picture.php

All of these were grown indoors under 1200w using Humboldt Organics line of nutes. I highly recommend their nutes, but they cost a lot and the same can be accomplished for WAY less.

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
What I just took a hit of, is some Incredible Herb born from a seed from a SchwagBag. Sprinkled on TOP of that, some FingerHash from the Vanilluna I just harvested. I felt Amazing before I took a hit, and now the Samadhi is just amplified. This one bowl has lasted me for days. I am Gratuitous.

This pheno is named Sandra. She has been curing for 6 months!

picture.php

picture.php

What did I grow her with? A SuperSoil mix with a bunch of DopeStuff in it... Azomite, Greensand, Sea90, EWC, etc... mixed with my own homemade compost, which you may remember is composed largely of my own Sacred AssGold.

Plus the UnSeeable Immeasurable aspects like Love and Gratitude, Spiritual Energy, Ormus Attraction, ShamanicSpells.

Thanks for Viewing! Love this thread!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no lamps

no lamps

strain : Spicy Cheese F1 [So7omon]
method : greenhouse , soil, water

picture.php

picture.php

GoneRooty

Cheese Quake - grown in 100% organic soil mix of my own making (nothing secret or special), water and occasional molasses. Cured for 5 weeks.

Pandora's Box - same soil, cured 4 weeks

labtec

Super Lemon Haze, grown with LC's soiless mix #1 with recipe #1. Watered in with Down to Earth Liquid Compost and Roots Organics Trinity.

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
Super Lemon Haze, grown with LC's soiless mix #1 with recipe #1. Watered in with Down to Earth Liquid Compost and Roots Organics Trinity.

Sweet! How do you like it? Heard good things about SLH.
Hope you took cuts!:dance013:

Smoking-C-99

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Today I'll be doing some deep breathing lung exercises using this R-man Airbourne G13 x Original Haze from recycled organic living soil.
This type won Sativa cup in 2007. Sativa dominant smoke all the way,lemon hazy in taste and a nice sativa effect. Some people see stuff move if they aren't daily smokers. Super dense buds...so dense they are a pain in the ass to smoke. Big yields,80 days.
Good daytime smoke for chronic smokers.

picture.php

labtec

Hey Sunnydog, thanks. I love the smell and taste of SLH, it's a really epic strain. I'm on my fourth run now with it, and am about to take some more clones.
I will soon have some C-99 seeds as well. How do you like that strain? I'm looking forward to smoking some of that.

descivii

Casey Jones, is the smoke and it was grown in my indoor no till and harvested a week early because of mites but after a couple days on the rack and a couple more in the freezer its deffinately still worth smokin. Beats the hell outta buyin.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Post edited for being not 100% Organic. You guys need to get out more often

Last edited: