What's new

What Nutrient/Additive is being used that's giving me Stomach Cramps and Backaches??

Mia

I'm not sure what the label states, but my buddy at the hydro shop told me not to use that shit at all in flower for the same reasons(taste).
I said even week 1?
He was like yeah, stay away.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
That's interesting indeed.

While I've been around folks that have had "anxiety attacks"... there are a number of posts/threads online where people swear they're having a real heart attack and the symptoms they describe are very convincing.

Yet another example of "It's NOT the cannabis, folks." lol Glad that wasn't the first time you ever toked and that you have access to better. :D

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Yeah I might have dismissed the whole thing if the guy hadn't been so young and he was very effected by the whole thing which made me realize this was definately a pesticide reactions . Although I have had some pretty crazy sativa's that I wouldn't recommend to ppl with high anxieties as Bog has put it some people can go over the egde lol.. This was not that... stay safe headband 707:)

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Unread 07-11-2012, 10:52 PM
Remove user from ignore list
DiscoBiscuit
This message is hidden because DiscoBiscuit is on your ignore list.

Wow... 2 in 2 minutes. I think that's a record for me in 'posts not seen'.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
I'm not sure what the label states, but my buddy at the hydro shop told me not to use that shit at all in flower for the same reasons(taste).
I said even week 1?
He was like yeah, stay away.

Wow... that's probably the first time I've heard good advice from a grow shop guy. LOL Cool Beans. :D

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
What Nutrient/Additive is being used that's giving me Stomach Cramps and Backaches??

are u on your period?, my girl gets cramps and backaches around that time?
TS

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
07-12-2012, 12:11 AM
DiscoBiscuit

Dude(dette?) Why do you bother? LOL

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
07-12-2012, 01:30 AM
DiscoBiscuit

Prolly have to run over your own fingers with a truck... to keep the garbage from dropping all over the net from them.

Difficult to just sit there and not reply, isn't it? ROTFLMAO!

p.s. for anyone interested... I'm currently water curing a sample to determine if the oils are water soluble enough to be pulled out. I'm guessing they aren't. :D Further bulletins as events warrant.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Three cheers for a lack of willpower!
Can I get another ignored post from you?

The water cure is at day 4 now... further bulletins as events warrant.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
And there it is! :D

LOL

Quite amusing this game was... but I'm bored now. LOL

Stay Safe! Even the poor F'ers on my ignore list. LOL

SKUNK420

I absolutely hate it after I've smoked other people buds and they tell me they have sprayed one or more products during the whole bloom stage.

They just don't understand we are smoking the buds and any residue will be smoked once a flame or heat is applied to the buds. It's not like a hard skinned fruit or vegetable that can be washed / rinsed. Even some things can still be tasted after washed / rinsed.

One other big thing is lint and dust. Think about all the lint and dust that builds up on stuff around the house and how sticky buds are. Would you smoke a bowl of lint? Well your buds are growing for 2 months or more and there is no way to wipe them clean the way you wipe clean the back of your t.v. or the top of a book case.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you have heart Disease smoking cannabis is not recommended. Find another way to enjoy her :) ///Keep your grows under control you wont need to spray anything. I use sticky traps that's all. No insecticides ever touch my plants

B

BrnCow

I had a friend that has a heart condition and could smoke some strains with no ill effects. Then he tried a hit of Big Bud off a one hitter. He said within about 15-20 minutes he started feeling like crap and his stomach felt bad - not pukey but bad like a hit in the gut - and he felt his pacemaker kick in so he rushed over and sat down in his recliner. He awoke in a few minutes and his defibrillator had gone off. Probably saved his life. He didn't feel it though as he was completely out! Had a headache for a while and went to the doctor and things were working good again. It could have been happenstance but he gets shocked a couple of times a year. The blueberry didn't cause any of that stuff to his knowledge. So, my point is, maybe a strain can cause issues with certain people also...some "racy" strains might not be good for heart patients. We do not know all the things that cross breeding can affect on people so be cautious when trying a new strain! Weed can affect heart rhythm.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
I had a friend that has a heart condition and could smoke some strains with no ill effects. Then he tried a hit of Big Bud off a one hitter. He said within about 15-20 minutes he started feeling like crap and his stomach felt bad - not pukey but bad like a hit in the gut - and he felt his pacemaker kick in so he rushed over and sat down in his recliner. He awoke in a few minutes and his defibrillator had gone off. Probably saved his life. He didn't feel it though as he was completely out! Had a headache for a while and went to the doctor and things were working good again. It could have been happenstance but he gets shocked a couple of times a year. The blueberry didn't cause any of that stuff to his knowledge. So, my point is, maybe a strain can cause issues with certain people also...some "racy" strains might not be good for heart patients. We do not know all the things that cross breeding can affect on people so be cautious when trying a new strain! Weed can affect heart rhythm.

Are these strains grown cleanly by you or someone else? If not, I'm gonna call pesticide or something for that reaction.

Not everyone is sensitive enough to have a reaction to pesticides and other contaminants... I know how they feel though.