What's new

what nutes are you putting in your coco ?

I've used the H+G coc line with most H+G additives, floranova, and gh micro/bloom at 6/9 ratio with various bloom boosters...

Using mostly RO/dehumidifier water I need to raise the ph a bit with the H+G coco A+B, but with floranova and gh micro/bloom the nutes bring ph to very close to the 5.7-6 ph that I'm looking for.

At this point I'm kinda mix and matching with little preference for one or another. A few folks seemed to like the last batch with H+G more than previous stuff, but I honestly couldn't notice the difference.....

I always keep cal-mag around in case (found I use it more on the GH stuff), silica blast during veg and early flower,

I like H+G roots excelurator as an additive but am going to try the GH starter to see how I like...
I like H+G drip clean and will use that (you use so little that the quart I bought will last forever) regardless of what nutes I'm using.
I have no legit comparison of which bloom booster is best.....

greenatik

I've been growing in coco for a long time now. I've tried many nutes and started out with heads formula...

But about 6 months ago I got fed up with having separate reservoirs for my perpetual setup. So I formulated a feed that would work from start to finish... and it works... BETTER.. no more bloom additives, just keeping it simple. was actually motivated to make this move because of one of heath robinsons grow in which he fed them all the way through with 800ppm same nutes

2 gallon smart pots being watered twice a day on a drip with little to no runoff

45 gallon reservoir (50/50 tap/osmosis)
190 ml Sensi A
190 ml Sensi B
200 ml Sweet
100 ml Calmag
25 ml Silicon
20 ml Dripclean

5.8 PH @ 800 ppm -- ALL THE WAY THROUGH FLOWER (except for a 10 day flush)

I was running blooming boosters but honestly can say that my quality is UP and my yield hasn't dropped

couple recent pictures.. diff strains same exact feed

sugarloaf
picture.php

c99
picture.php

hashcat88

^that cindy is looking FROSTYYY

im also on a no bloom boosters kick. well see how it turns out.

ive ran head 6/9, and h&g. i liked h&g better for yields and quality, but 6/9 is pretty hard to beat as far as simplicity goes.

this round, im trying the the cns17 coco line grow/bloom/ripe
just mixed up my first res...the stuff is like donkey jizz lmao

Leeroy&Co:

I'm using canna cocco A + B at the moment for the first time,
will also use a little PK 13/14 in flower and some mollases.

can other canna coco users post their regime?

I think I am hitting in the ball park though.they look healthy.

lets say hypothetically i work out from the instructions on the back of bottle to use 1.5-2ml per litre during veg, is that 2ml of A and B equalling 4ml? or A and B at 1ml each equaling 2ml per litre total.

At the moment i am adding 1.5ml per litre of each and the plants look good, but still finding my feet with the canna brand.
thanks for any replies :joint:

JAY LENWEED

Just started using canna products with Blumats
Grow & Mamma formula in 20 liters of RO water
canna coco a & b 50 ml each
rhizotonic 80 ml fisrt week and 40 ml or less week 2 and beyond
cannazyme 50 ml [every other week top fed]
cal mg + 25ml
Drip Clean 2ml
I use this formula up until the first flowers form then..
canna coc a & B 55 ml each
cannazyme 50 ml
cal mg + 25 ml
canna boost 40-80ml
canna PK 13/14 15ml
Drip clean 2ml

Last edited: