What's new

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

reunited members of the wrecking crew, just magical
This is a tear-jerker for many with knowledge of this history.

Elton John has been such an activist in making miracles happen, including helping to make life dreams come true for Leon, finding him in bad shape, and helping him to "roll away the stone."

The final cut in this clip, of John Mayer and Leon doing a soulful version of 'Song for You' is off the meter...

Leon played the Blue Loon up here before his death.

moose eater

Giving the 6-3/4+-month-old GSD puppy 2 different forms of tranquilizers that had initially been prescribed to 2 previous pups here, no longer with us, that hated having their nails clipped or fur brushed. I suggested to my wife that we try them to make sure they're still effective, but I think she's not that adventurous or distrusting. And she likely knew I was kidding. 35 years with me has taught her which drugs I like, and the ones I don't caer for.

I'd told the vet way back when she gave us the drugs, years ago, if necessary, I'd place a bandana and mirrored shades on the dog they were initially prescribed for, along with some good headphones, and put on the Jimi Hendrix Electric Ladyland Lp, just to get the pup into synch with the vibe. She'd giggled. I wish that vet was still in our area. Oh well.

Good to have sources for Rx drugs that aren't anally retentive prudes when it comes to humor.

I also told her that I'm not particularly into downers, anyway. But if she had some uncut pharmaceutical coke or some really good hallucinogens, maybe we ought to talk. More smiles.

Now we're waiting for the GSD puppy to get stoned so we can clip her nails without getting mauled in the process.

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

I know I'm going to piss off some people here, but as far as I'm concerned, anything after Led Zeppelin IV is an afterthought.

1000011960.jpg

I had to Google what songs were on this album and I think this one, Robert Plant's favorite I think, is an over-orchestrated, over-produced, heavy metal travesty. o_O

Your mileage may vary, of course!!!! :) :

moose eater

I know I'm going to piss off some people here, but as far as I'm concerned, anything after led Zeppelin 4 is an afterthought.

View attachment 18994885

I had to Google what songs were on this album and I think this one is an over-orchestrated, over-produced, heavy metal travesty. o_OYour mileage may vary, of course!!!! :) :

I dunno'.... This on a cassette deck in the middle of the old gravel-surface Alaska Highway, in the early 1980s, in a fine 1964 Ford F-100 short-bed, step-side, with a rainbow window decal in the rear cab window with the easy rider rifle rack, with lots of good liquids and substances, and too much open country, rated pretty highly for me. Just sayin'... :)

Last edited: