What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

Generic but well-deserved distrust for the competence levels amongst humanity kicked in, and I had my wife check the credit card ledger for any odd billings, after supposedly having the room charges 'corrected' yesterday.

Sure as shit, 4 WHOPPER charges that defied the cancer patient room rates were on the record, with 2 of them still pending.

The person who checked me in on Sunday stated I was no where in their system after my and the clinic's receptionist having contacted them approximately 5 days before my scheduled check-in, as well as my having given them a credit card in advance that the Sunday desk clerk stated was nowhere to be found!!

So they'd checked me in at the generic hospital rate, slightly higher than the cancer rate, pending correction, which was supposed to have been completed yesterday....

NOPE!

This morning I'm told that they're reversing all of the inappropriate billing, and plugging me in at the agreed-upon $50/night rate (plus tax) for cancer patients, retroactively.

Call me skeptical and distrusting, but at this point I'm asking for a corrected billing statement/receipt, showing the refunded amounts (about 5 of them) and the total appropriate charges for what would have been 6 nights, and is now going to be just 5. Hanging out as a target for others' incompetence is something I try to minimize.

Found out that I was in the system the whole time when the desk person on Sunday said I couldn't be found, so they were also billing me for TWO fucking rooms.... Neither of them at the agreed-upon rates.

I reminded them of the stress of cancer treatment, being away from home, dogs, wife, plants, etc., and on top of it, having to do TOO MANY other peoples' thinking for them!!

The next asleep-at-the-wheel person with their head up their ass I encounter who has any impact on my life, will probably need fucking hearing aids for the rest of their life when I'm done addressing them, and maybe some fucking bandages, too!!

Christ, but this shit gets tiresome!! I try to live where I only have to be responsible for and think for myself and my dogs, but each day, Murphy seems to have some series of new jackasses, or even some old already-acquainted ones lined out for me. I want some overtime pay at this point for having to think for others. Maybe some combat or hazard pay as well, for what I sense might ensue in my proper escalation of events

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Generic but well-deserved distrust for the competence levels amongst humanity kicked in, and I had my wife check the credit card ledger for any odd billings, after supposedly having the room charges 'corrected' yesterday.

Sure as shit, 4 WHOPPER charges that defied the cancer patient room rates were on the record, with 2 of them still pending.

The person who checked me in on Sunday stated I was no where in their system after my and the clinic's receptionist having contacted them approximately 5 days before my scheduled check-in, as well as my having given them a credit card in advance that the Sunday desk clerk stated was nowhere to be found!!

So they'd checked me in at the generic hospital rate, slightly higher than the cancer rate, pending correction, which was supposed to have been completed yesterday....

NOPE!

This morning I'm told that they're reversing all of the inappropriate billing, and plugging me in at the agreed-upon $50/night rate (plus tax) for cancer patients, retroactively.

Call me skeptical and distrusting, but at this point I'm asking for a corrected billing statement/receipt, showing the refunded amounts (about 5 of them) and the total appropriate charges for what would have been 6 nights, and is now going to be just 5. Hanging out as a target for others' incompetence is something I try to minimize.

Found out that I was in the system the whole time when the desk person on Sunday said I couldn't be found, so they were also billing me for TWO fucking rooms.... Neither of them at the agreed-upon rates.

I reminded them of the stress of cancer treatment, being away from home, dogs, wife, plants, etc., and on top of it, having to do TOO MANY other peoples' thinking for them!!

The next asleep-at-the-wheel person with their head up their ass I encounter who has any impact on my life, will probably need fucking hearing aids for the rest of their life when I'm done addressing them, and maybe some fucking bandages, too!!

Christ, but this shit gets tiresome!! I try to live where I only have to be responsible for and think for myself and my dogs, but each day, Murphy seems to have some series of new jackasses, or even some old already-acquainted ones lined out for me. I want some overtime pay at this point for having to think for others. Maybe some combat or hazard pay as well, for what I sense might ensue in my proper escalation of events

get better soon my man

Sweatloaf

Big Bird's flyin' across the sky.....

1713293276786.png