What's new

What Male to use in a cross?

Chauncy

someone need to fix the thread. it is putting new replies on the first page. this and the above posts are after post 58.

URUK

Please don't think in anyway that I endorse Rezdog! I was merely using him as an example as Chimera has had an extreme dislike for him and gone out of his way to show what a shitty breeder that he thinks Rez is. I'm merely stating that for all the shit talk that Chimmy is nothing but more of the same. Rez has never gotten a dime from me and never would.

I think I know who are, did you have trouble with some DC etc....

Chauncy

I think I know who are, did you have trouble with some DC etc....

Um nope, never had any problems with DC.

Don't be shy Shirlock, who am I? This should be funny.

Sombody really needs to fix this thread so the replies are on the last page!

URUK

Um nope, never had any problems with DC.

Don't be shy Shirlock, who am I? This should be funny.

Sombody really needs to fix this thread so the replies are on the last page!

hmmmm comedy incarnate ha, I don't know why trolling is funny? you have a hard on for chimera and have stated as such, yet not man enough to say who you are. maybe I hit a nerve.

Chauncy

hmmmm comedy incarnate ha, I don't know why trolling is funny? you have a hard on for chimera and have stated as such, yet not man enough to say who you are. maybe I hit a nerve.

Who is trolling?????? I'm just tossing out real truthful information here. What have I said that is trolling?

What I feel about Chimera has nothing to do with the topic at hand. He is the one who needs to come and back up his words and explain to us exactly how he is helping cannabis and not doing far worse damage to the genepool than anything the OP could possibly do.

Who I am is of no consiquence, though you seem to think you know... so go ahead and out me genius. This is my only handle currently on this or any other site.

As for hitting a nerve, it's only the one that makes me laugh because all of this bunk is just plain silly! Fanboys are always funny. :kissass:

URUK

Who I am is of no consiquence, though you seem to think you know... so go ahead and out me genius. This is my only handle currently on this or any other site.

As for hitting a nerve, it's only the one that makes me laugh because all of this bunk is just plain silly! Fanboys are always funny.

Actually I don't care I left the playground many years ago... I happen to like Chimera as a "breeder" he is open and honest with his breeding, and to me carrys out good practices.

granted you are right with this
Who I am is of no consiquence

seedmaking using polyhybrids without forethought or a breeding plan only weakens our valuable resource - the limited genepool.

Please don't harm the species we love by going ahead with this "plan".

Grow sinse. Don't weaken or resource.

Please reconsider.
-Chimera

Great advice Chimera.. If we could only convince those fools at Potpimp, they are diluting the genepool, and weakening the strains we all love, we would be in good shape.. These pollen chuckers make me sick.. No offence to any breeders starting off, but its important u educate yourself on genetics and preservation, before attempting to start your own Seed Co.
Thanks Chimera.10TT

URUK

Chimera as always speaks sense, We should regulate ourselves by putting good stock out there in the first place not pissing in the wind and sending stock out for fuckwits done by fuckwits.

Chauncy

Chimera as always speaks sense, We should regulate ourselves by putting good stock out there in the first place not pissing in the wind and sending stock out for fuckwits done by fuckwits.

Chimera can say anything he wants just like most of the rest of the so called "breeders", but his affiliation with Cannacopia is an astronomical case of hypocrisy.

In short Crimera, practice what you preach.

As for your male selection, take the most stable seedline you have, grow as many seeds you can and use as many males as you can and test out the offspring. I don't know a lot about what you've listed but most sound like a genetic mishmash to begin with.

If you've got no real goal other than to have fun for yourself just use a male from a line that you are really impressed with. Don't let these people who talk a bunch about genetic erosion and the like when they contribute much worse on a global scale than you most likely ever will.

URUK

now whats your real handle Chauncy ?,

he wears his heart on his sleave and puts info out there, but you have shown yourself as a selfish person offering nothing, do tell what you have done for the community?
Don't let these people who talk a bunch about genetic erosion and the like when they contribute much worse on a global scale than you most likely ever will.

keep chucking

Bullshit

They say education is the key. Even Gypsy agrees.

So pass on what we have learned about genetic erosion and pass it on OFTEN. We can slow the erosion. Fuck seed hacks. They do not care about anything but themselves. Many are probably nice enough people; theyre just ignorant is all. You CAN fix ignorant.

Thank you for passing this info out to all interested parties. Thank you Chimera for stepping up and speaking out. Lets get this ball rolling.

URUK

Thank you for passing this info out to all interested parties. Thank you Chimera for stepping up and speaking out.

At least some bother their arses to!! while the rest sit back get fat, not caring whatsoever.. Kudos to you, Chimera, and very few others for giving a shit !!!

Chauncy

Actually I don't care I left the playground many years ago... I happen to like Chimera as a "breeder" he is open and honest with his breeding, and to me carrys out good practices.

FWIW, I've grown out 5 or 6 of Chimera's offerings and liked them all with the exception of Calizhar which everbody I know who tried it couldn't stand. The others were top notch.

The problem is that he does not practice what he preaches. By his own words he needs to pull all of his gear from the market right now, pronto! He has no right to talk about others while looking in to the mirror.

Please Chi, come and prove me wrong. You know in your heart of hearts that you are just as bad as those you condem... drop the facade and come down to Earth a bit.

Are you willing to discuss this or will you try to have it deleted like last time? You claimed to be better than that once...

Chauncy

Chimera acts like he gives a shit but does exactly the same as most of all the others. Tell me how he is any different. He is an armchair breeder who serves up the same polyhybrid "strains", as the other 99%. This guy only pretends to be on the right side.

maybe he will stop any poor breeding he may have been doing. The conservation movement would embrace his inputs and insight.
We have ALL done poor breeding. Even you Chaunce...The first step is acknowledging the problem. And STOP doing it. This will require having some ETHICS, which are short in supply.

I think Chimera and Mr Hill could comply. I think they could get on board. They can sell finished cannabis like many others do, which does not directly erode the genepool.

Celticman

I agree 100% with Chauncy!
I have sen some FIRE come out of some of those "hack" jobs. Ask anyone that has gotten some beans for the server fund.....

But of curse if I were a bean seller I would try to talk people out of making thier own too. After all, if they aren't breeding thier own- THEY HAVE TO PURCHASE THEM SOMEWHERE!

Sorry but I see a benefit to Chimera for spouting such nonsense (possible increase in sales)--- Don't do as I do!

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
i want to know why you guys care if he makes some seeds..i live on 650.00 a month disability,i have to make my own seeds just to have some sometime..i respect a breeder's opinion such a chimera's, but honestly com'on..if i had his genetics i would make some too..
in the past week i've seen a guy get toasted for not liking deep chunk and now another for wanting to hack as y'all call it some seeds..
B.S. i say..everyone quit HATING around here and just help a DUDE out..i get so pissed that nobody seems to give a F**K except themselves around here..
Chefboy, play around if you want, if i had shit like you do i would and so would many others..it's suppose to be about fun,leanring, enjoyment or in my case a need..
if y'all want to hate me for hacking seed or 2 then go ahead..
peace G

ok.

Why dont you learn how to clone?

You could grow for 100 years and not make POOR seeds.

I guess you dont understand that the seeds you can make from 2 plants are going to be shitty. Theres more to good weed than it just being a cannabis plant.

p.s. its NOT all about having FUN. You have the potential to destroy something that is not easily recovered. Thats a terrible misunderstanding you and many others have. Its also not your RIGHT to erode the genepool(in case you were planning on going there).

You dont NEED to keep making seeds. I know that for a fact.

Celticman

You are incorrect Vorsprung to say that there is as good as a chance as any in finding a keeper, and in your assertion that no damage will be done.

LIES!:fsu:

Not to mention, there is no statistical probability of finding anything better than what is already in his stable, and ZERO probability of making a genetic improvement.

LIES!:fsu:

Look at some of the server fund beans- Ask people who have made thier own beans. Sometimes the new beans ARE BETTER!:woohoo:

Chimera also failed to mention EPIGENETICS - Simply stated.... Marijuana breed in your environment can actualy acclimate genetically in subtle ways that can make subsequent generations BETTER.:yoinks:

Latest posts

Latest posts