What's new

What Makes A Master Grower ?

offthehook

Veteran
A Master Grower is someone who understands why he/she CARES about alll things growing related. ^^

Also, MG Helps out when necesary but shuts up intuitively when required. :D

Bit like in the signature of redneck shogun, allthough growing can be subject to a large array of meanings.

He who grows is he who coexist = Spiritual effort = Beeing part of a Spirit.

> When not compared to others through mortal eyes, it will cause everyone to be Master of their own level.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
I heard an employee say he was a 'master grower' at a hydro shop. I literally laughed out loud and walked away.

I like to think of it as a bullshit detector.

L

LuckyPunch

i dont think the age is important .a mastergrow is someone with much much love to our fav . plant !

edit : more love than the rest can give !

gingerale

Veteran
Yortbogey is correct. A 'master' of any trade is one who is recognized by his peers as such. If a number of different masters agree that someone is a master, that is what he is. Otherwise he is a journeyman. A master is defined as someone who has a broad and detailed knowledge of his trade and who can consistently practice his craft at the highest levels.

Skill recognizes skill, and truly talented people seek each other out. In the olden days these folks formed guilds to share their knowledge and skills with each other and refine their trade. These days they form professional organizations. (Both of which are only as good and smart as the people in them.)

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
You are a master when all that have challenged you are dead or dismembered.

here we see a master grower at his water reservoir:

cthd_01.jpg

offthehook

Veteran
@ Gingerale.

My friends use to call me God of weed on occasion... what does this tell us now Ginger?

^^ :D

The one Who chooses to remain unorganised! :)

FLMAO !

badmf

When considered inovative and totally through in all mediums concerning the health of the plant and environment by others not youself.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
There is no such thing as a master grower and anyone who thinks they are is a fool lol.. You can always learn and you might be really good at your craft but the moment you think your all that your a fool.. In the pot plant game there is always somthing new to learn and always somthing new to do headband 707

supermanlives

Veteran
i dont think i will ever be a master . there is always something to learn .so i consider myself a student. i do have horticulture education from school and had my own greenhouses and farm. so i know alot about growing in generall

O

OrganicOzarks

Being a "master Grower" is an opinion. Nothing more. Opinions don't mean shit.

Case in point Cannabis cups.

"Hey look at me these people that smoked my weed all said that my weed was better than these other peoples weed on this certain day even though they had smoked like 40 different kinds of weed that same day mine was the best weed of the day.":)

G

greenmatter

don't know

but i heard they party with mermaids and unicorns ....... everyone else is just doing the best they can

I

izzywozzywizzy

Hi. Is a master Mj grower Not someone who has a certain amount of students under his supervision. Im sure i Seen that somewhere.

Latest posts

Latest posts