What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What kind of drugs is Trump on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

redlaser

Veteran
Buzz feed story wasn’t a total waste.

Rudy and Trump are pointing to Mueller as the source of truth in the matter, kind of the opposite of how they’ve described him for two years.

Never said the whole story was wrong if you look at the statement.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wake me when Trump is defeated and impeached. On second thought, do not bother cause it aint gonna happen.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Please post a link to a trustworthy news source.

thats the problem, there is nolonger any such beast. every single one of them has a bias of one kind or another. they can be 90% truthful, but then along comes a certain subject and they start spouting lies. you really have to chose your news source according to the subject being reported on.

vta

Veteran

Rudy and Trump are pointing to Mueller as the source of truth in the matter, kind of the opposite of how they’ve described him for two years.

picture.php

Shalako

What a bunch of crap...that's all that comes out of the left....like geese...you crap a lot too! :peacock:

Ready4

Veteran
Of course the little tRumpettes prove, once again, that they are unable to basically comprehend the written English language.

While Mueller's office disputed how BuzzFeed characterized statements, documents and testimony in its story, the statement did not include specifics or a sweeping denial of the story's overall theme: that the president directed Cohen to lie to Congress.

Nowhere was there a denial. If it was really "fake news", there would have been a flat out denial that any of the Buzzfeed article was true. That did not happen, try reading and if you are still having trouble grasping it, have a nearby reasonably intelligent adult explain it.

All the current tRumpettes have at least one thing in common. None of them, online or in person, have EVER examined their fictional beliefs to see if there is any truth at all in them. I have long time friends who do the same - but none of them will bet me.

They are now reduced to a range of "I would not vote for Hillary" and " You don't really want that asshole Pence to be President do you" ( heard that one again today).

How incredibly pathetic it is for anyone to not examine their beliefs for truthfulness and accuracy = if you do not examine them, then you are not even holding yourself accountable for what you believe and say.
Those of you who work or have worked, were held accountable for your job performance. Those that run their own business are held accountable for their product or services by their customers. If you grow for yourself, you hold yourself accountable for the quality of your finished product. If you grow to sell, your hold yourself accountable for the product and your customers hold you accountable for your product quality. Everywhere around your life, accountability is in play. ( for most folks at least)
Yet the tRumpettes WILL NOT hold tRump accountable, in the least, for HIS job performance - and also refuse to hold themselves accountable for accuracy or the truth in their beliefs = all you believe is no more real than Santa Claus.

Spend 1/10th of the time you have spent learning to grow, on examining your fictional beliefs. If you have the courage to do so, you will find what I typed above correct.
There are no "liberals/leftists" and there are no "conservatives" - you belief in the truth or you support the phony neo-con fraud criminals and believe in their lies.

vta

Veteran
Zeez...More fake news...you guys are so gullible. I posted earlier this would happen.

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

vta

Veteran
You guys post some crazy shit....same crazy shit CNN and MSLSD feeds you. You all should be ashamed.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Of course the little tRumpettes prove, once again, that they are unable to basically comprehend the written English language.

While Mueller's office disputed how BuzzFeed characterized statements, documents and testimony in its story, the statement did not include specifics or a sweeping denial of the story's overall theme: that the president directed Cohen to lie to Congress.

Nowhere was there a denial. If it was really "fake news", there would have been a flat out denial that any of the Buzzfeed article was true. That did not happen, try reading and if you are still having trouble grasping it, have a nearby reasonably intelligent adult explain it.

All the current tRumpettes have at least one thing in common. None of them, online or in person, have EVER examined their fictional beliefs to see if there is any truth at all in them. I have long time friends who do the same - but none of them will bet me.

They are now reduced to a range of "I would not vote for Hillary" and " You don't really want that asshole Pence to be President do you" ( heard that one again today).

How incredibly pathetic it is for anyone to not examine their beliefs for truthfulness and accuracy = if you do not examine them, then you are not even holding yourself accountable for what you believe and say.
Those of you who work or have worked, were held accountable for your job performance. Those that run their own business are held accountable for their product or services by their customers. If you grow for yourself, you hold yourself accountable for the quality of your finished product. If you grow to sell, your hold yourself accountable for the product and your customers hold you accountable for your product quality. Everywhere around your life, accountability is in play. ( for most folks at least)
Yet the tRumpettes WILL NOT hold tRump accountable, in the least, for HIS job performance - and also refuse to hold themselves accountable for accuracy or the truth in their beliefs = all you believe is no more real than Santa Claus.

Spend 1/10th of the time you have spent learning to grow, on examining your fictional beliefs. If you have the courage to do so, you will find what I typed above correct.
There are no "liberals/leftists" and there are no "conservatives" - you belief in the truth or you support the phony neo-con fraud criminals and believe in their lies.

not being ready to question ones beliefs when new info comes up, is indeed a big problem with a lot of people :D

CNN analyst: BuzzFeed story is going to make Americans think the media is 'a bunch of leftist liars'

[YOUTUBEIF]rMY-zTxPCuY[/YOUTUBEIF]

spin it how ever you want, but this is the actual quote:

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s congressional testimony are not accurate.”

Shalako

This is the rubbish that comes off your fingers when your BUZZFED! :tiphat:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Looks like the MAGA-ists found a reason to be hostile.

I won't even ask why they're bugging the old guy with the drum.

He's just banging on the drum.

Just banging on the drum.

They're bugging the guy with the drum because they know he won't retaliate. The word 'pussies' would be appropriate in this case.:tiphat:

packerfan79

Veteran
They're bugging the guy with the drum because they know he won't retaliate. The word 'pussies' would be appropriate in this case.:tiphat:

This shit has already been debunked. You got buzzfed again. It would be nice if the leftist rags you love so much would stop making you look, less than intelligent.

redlaser

Veteran
not being ready to question ones beliefs when new info comes up, is indeed a big problem with a lot of people :D

CNN analyst: BuzzFeed story is going to make Americans think the media is 'a bunch of leftist liars'

[YOUTUBEIF]rMY-zTxPCuY[/YOUTUBEIF]

spin it how ever you want, but this is the actual quote:
Would you care to elaborate what you mean in this post?

And how the Special Counselor’s statement was spun?

Being vague isn’t helping anyone understand points of view.

I understand the cnn story, fairly straightforward.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway

packerfan79

Veteran

Except, I don't watch Fox or any other national news. Lol nice try. It's called the boobtube for a reason, turn it off. You don't want to become a boob

You're funny, you criticize Fox and then post shit from WAPO. By the way the fox post was a NY local fox channel. Not FOX NEWS. Their is a difference, buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.