What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What kind of drugs is Trump on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

St. Phatty

But what drugs is Trump on?

The answer has been posted a few time in this thread.

There's probably more info in the tabloids, about his Pre-Melania years.

the goal isnt paying off the debt though, well maybe the end goal lol. lowering the debt would be nice through good policy... last time the US had all its debts paid off was in 1835.... every country owes debt. i prefer to focus on the deficit.

The only way the US will ever pay off its debt is to print the money.

Or to confiscate the entire property of about 1/2 the citizenry.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
One of his drugs is definitely High Dollar, High Milage, Hoes.
melania-trump.jpg

St. Phatty

More bad news of the reality of life that tRumpettes refuse to acknowledge. tRump is finished and will either resign or be impeached - then criminally charged in Federal and State courts = it is over. Deal with it.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/17/politics/buzzfeed-trump-cohen-lie-congress-moscow/index.html

Compassion Fatigue

Chronic Pain Fatigue

Impeachment Fatigue

All sorts of Fatigue.

But this new news, Trump directing Cohen to lie.

Hmmmm.

It sounds like a dumb thing to lie about. Why waste a "silver bullet" on THAT ?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
They have to pull their heads out of their asses and realize that Mueller has everything. Germans have an uncanny respect for rules. When they raided Deutsche Bank they got the mainline of Russian money with documentation. Flynn and Cohen are the inner circle. It's going to be like B52s carpet bombing and the whole family circus plus Manafort are going down. There will be absolutely no more chains left to yank.

Bye Bye trump.

Cannavore

Veteran
Deficit has turned into a bank to finance tax cuts for corporate parasites, not a new phenomena, most understand that.

Be nice to pass laws that could prevent that, what would be the odds something like that could ever pass? Nonexistent I’d say. Even if a President got elected without corporate money, couldn’t get much done by himself.

you make them vote for it or threaten to primary them. would be great to see politicians actually playing politics like FDR and LBJ used to do.

i bet a couple guillotines thrown on the front lawns of mcconnell, pelosi, ect would get the message across too.

Cannavore

Veteran
I have no problem with campaign finance reform. It would be a good thing. The 40 trillion dollar handouts , that I have a problem with. I have no problem with backing off the "world police" bullshit. I believe we are a sovereign nation, and we should worry about our problems at home. We got serious problems with our veterans. You wanna throw trillions around, how about we throw a couple trillion to our Veterans.

The Bernie supporters I did see were a bunch whiney entitled kids who have never done a hard days work in their life, screaming about how they are entitled because they exist. Naw, fuck that I have worked my ass off all my life. I never screamed like a child when my preferred candidate lost. I don't want or need a handout. They won't become adults if they don't get smacked around by life a little bit.

You can't tell me young kids don't drive you fucking nuts? Conservative or progressive were fucked as a society.

I agree Ran Paul is a decent politician. I have seen him go against the party a few times.

Dude the large multi trillion dollar figure is the cost to completely replace private health care costs, which we currently are paying more than the Sanders estimated plan. his plan would save most americans money every year.

i remember during the primaries there was a website called bernietax.com where you can punch in your yearly salary and health care costs and see what you'd be saving, or, paying more under bernie.
most of my anti bernie friends that i showed this to had such cognitive dissonance that they couldn't believe the numbers. the average person would save about $3000-$5000 with medicare for all, which is probably more than the average person will get from trumps tax breaks, which will also end up raising your taxes in the year 2026 when the Trump tax plan runs out because the tax figures revert back to pre-trump. i'd rather be taxed for health care than permanent tax cuts for billionaires.

packerfan79

Veteran
Well this changes everything. A source has said a convicted liar, lied to Congress. No prosecutor worth his salt would stake his case on the word of a man who pleaded to perjury. Nice try.

This bullshit has been floated around, the leftist media for a month plus. Its retarded. How many times have CNN screamed it's the beginning of the end. Hundreds of times this bullshit has been told. If it's true, the source wouldn't have to be anonymous.

Ready4

Veteran
Delusional shit.

Well you finally admitted it. About damn time. Yes, everything you believe is delusional shit - everybody intelligent knows this, good that you finally caught up ! :tiphat:

You have spent 0.0% of your time EVER researching to see if what you believe is factual. If you spent 1/100 of the time you spent on learning to grow, on researching your fictional beliefs, you would do a full 180 degree turnaround on your views.

Go ahead with your little childish reply, we know you are not capable of doing anything but telling people to "eff off" - that is the upper limit of your ability. Or your standard, because you have no answers : " I don't owe you any explanations or answers !"

What kind of drugs do you think tRump is on today ?

kickarse

Trump just gave a $2,3 trillion tax break to the rich including himself. One more thing we'll have to fix.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/28/tax-cuts-trump-gop-analysis-430781

We never got a straight answer about your claimed Australian nationality or you timely coincidental logins with Spaventa in the UK.

I had a roasted baby koala covered in Vegemite for breakfast,
washed down with a 1/2 dozen stubbie's of VB.

Not sure what Spaventa had, probably a mushy pea pie

packerfan79

Veteran
If the left leaning people here want to be taken seriously, stop using Politico, buzzfeed, CNN, ect. As your sources. They are extremely biased.

I would never use a right wing source. It's confirmation bias, you seek only sources that reinforce your bias.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
If the left leaning people here want to be taken seriously, stop using Politico, buzzfeed, CNN, ect. As your sources. They are extremely biased.

I would never use a right wing source. It's confirmation bias, you seek only sources that reinforce your bias.

Please post a link to a trustworthy news source.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There aren't too many sources playing cheerleader to trump. Fox, Murdoch, and a few errant foreigners running around spreading disinformation.

Make a few recommendations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=przkfJ7YFFY

Shalako

Well you finally admitted it. About damn time. Yes, everything you believe is delusional shit - everybody intelligent knows this, good that you finally caught up ! :tiphat:

You have spent 0.0% of your time EVER researching to see if what you believe is factual. If you spent 1/100 of the time you spent on learning to grow, on researching your fictional beliefs, you would do a full 180 degree turnaround on your views.

Go ahead with your little childish reply, we know you are not capable of doing anything but telling people to "eff off" - that is the upper limit of your ability. Or your standard, because you have no answers : " I don't owe you any explanations or answers !"

What kind of drugs do you think tRump is on today ?

You must be Buzz Fed....lmfao even the Mueller team is calling bullshit....bunch of f'n dopes on TDS! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts