What's new

What is your preferred method of smoking?

Rabies

Basicly, yea, just as it sounds. I recently purchased a Roor bong and though i love it. People still ask why i roll joints? Simple, 3 large bong hits and i'm crawling the carpet gasping for air.So i just thought I'd ask and see if anybody had any new creative ideas I being an unsocial arse had not heard of.?

you just reminded me that I have not shhmoked a j in quite some time... :badday:

but hey...

Chubbler

heady berber

and this is the one I use on my sex kitten when she gets a little frisky..just fill er' up, insert into her butt, and hit

:rasta:

(strictly entertainment purposes only)

simpleword

phxmilkmn2.jpg

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This:

This:

Or This:

All full of this:

The volcano gets daily use where as I have the odd joint or bubbler outside :wave:

T

THCV

almost 100% joints for me...cured right its smooth, tasty, no cough, the true flavor of the weed comes through, and rolled right can be smoked stealthily like a cig anywhere (downwind from haters, of course). also the most social method, unless you are in college (bongs rule in dorms i guess) i like the taste of vapor, but i don't like the high as much, so my vape isnt getting much use these days unless i have a cold. bongs destroy my lungs, the hits are just too big and i waste lots of herb...not for me anymore.

i smoke 3-4 2g joints a day. yipes!

Trancerman said:
and this is the one I use on my sex kitten when she gets a little frisky..just fill er' up, insert into her butt, and hit

:rasta:

(strictly entertainment purposes only)

That's pretty wicked, man. Can't believe you actually bought that thing. Not too many women I know would be willing to have that thing put in their vag or rectum... You're a lucky guy, Trancerman.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
first and foremost!!!

every once in a blue i . . .

as of late though i . . . .

but in the next couple of minutes its. . .

and then off to the wake and bake thread!!! lmao

p.s.- but you just cant deny , every once in a while you gotta have atleast one or two. . .

peace :rasta:

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
My bong has been my best friend lately, it sure beats a j or blunt or bowl. I like taking huge hits and i can only get that cloud of smoke by ripping on the bong nice and slow for about 15-20 seconds. Im hittin it now.

G

Almost always my Bong. Started making Bongs out of PVC as a kid, then bought acrylic when I got older. Finally own a glass Bong for about 5 years now. Cool thread. :rasta:

C

confedrate69

usually a joint smoker but my wife found a glass pipe in a carrying case and brought it home there was even a nice tight nug in the case for me lil cleaning and its my faviorite smoking device now
confedrate

RottenDawg

BIG BONG HITS!!!

BIG BONG HITS!!!

BIG BONG HITS!!!

Rabies said:
3 large bong hits and i'm crawling the carpet gasping for air.

Yah, so whats the problem? ;-) Take one more!!!

Merry Christmass!...........RD

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Bong tokes for the win. Then the joints if the lungs are hurtin a lil. My super headie bub when i am feelin special which isnt too often cause it rips harder then all of my bingers.

Latest posts

Latest posts