What's new

what is your dream cut??

Suspect

Veteran
Obviously the cops should turn into giant nuggets of that sweet bud everytime they see it.

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As soon as the 'filth' look in my bag, I'd love to hear a little 'poof'! And the copper is standing there in women's clothes & high heels!
I love Avinash' idea of them turning to stone, or maybe paralise them for an hour. Just long enough for the locals to come out and have a bit of fun!
Stay safe

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
ive seen pics of the uk pineapple. hopefully its stronger than the kalishnaps

stronger?

do you mean it lacks body

my last run with it was superb quality and potency was there still not dialled in yet for me but I'm nearly there

id run it afew more times sifted

peace

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

I'm so secretive about my grows, I wouldn't know where to get a clone.

Love to have the arcata trainwreck. Grew it in Cali for a couple of years, I just love it.

D

Dipper

Would love to run some proper uk cheese, just to show a couple of people I know what real cheese is like.

thcglory

My m8 use to have the Californian trainwreck. :)
Bushy plant! Wasn't a fan of the smoke tho! Felt the smell of the plant didn't carry through to the smoke at all.Smelt very menholy!?
Check thread at sagmartha seeds! No pics now unfortunatly

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
arcata trainwreck

picture.php

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
^^^^^ She is a pure vine alright mate. Does she even have internodes? lol

Keep us updated, look out for that lime goodness ;) The KarmaTrain cut that I grow (E32 Arcata Trainwreck x Buddhas Sister) gets a strong lime aroma around mid flower, she smells just like the green lime opal fruit sweets sadly it leaves at harvest and she gets a rotten fruit / rotten mangoe aroma.

Peace
HGO

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Very nice roll it large....true arcata trainwreck....miss it very much !

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
stronger?

do you mean it lacks body

my last run with it was superb quality and potency was there still not dialled in yet for me but I'm nearly there

id run it afew more times sifted

peace
well tbh i liked it but im not very fussy. it was my mates who thought it was weaker than most. they prefered sonics ao.

perhaps i need to dial her in a bit more tightly

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
well tbh i liked it but im not very fussy. it was my mates who thought it was weaker than most. they prefered sonics ao.

perhaps i need to dial her in a bit more tightly

ao is the marmite one here some love some hate the missus and I love it, I got a mate who doesn't like the schnapps he says it makes him feel uneasy lol

how long did you let it go?

peace

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
i let some go 9, some 9 and a half. i like the smell it was very subtle for me though. everything else in the same grow stunk badly. i really think a cross would really be cool we need a gsc with buds like that!

im quite interested to see how your crosses turn out..

Latest posts

Latest posts