What's new

WHAT IS THIS?

Dog Star

Veteran
What if those stick is nothing... when i say nothing i literaly think its nothing and it dont have any use or explanation... its there to confuse you and made you ask "WTH is those thing...." :yoinks:

shithawk420

Veteran
Man,I'm telling you guys it's not a pestle.I admit I don't know what it is.fuck this thread is gonna drive me crazy all over again!lol

al70

Veteran
its for a big bodhran,lol

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 14

WelderDan

Veteran
I'm not 100% sure, but I'd go with Occam's Razor - the most likely explanation is probably the correct answer.

But if it turns out to be something else, I gotta know what it is.

herbgreen

Veteran
This is an ancient and extremely rare Tahitian "boomerang" for lack of a better term. It has been fashioned from teak wood and was once used to slay wild boar and iguanas. I cant tell you the value of this, its just not what I do.

The 'beard of knowledge' has spoken......

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
This is an ancient and extremely rare Tahitian "boomerang" for lack of a better term. It has been fashioned from teak wood and was once used to slay wild boar and iguanas. I cant tell you the value of this, its just not what I do.

The 'beard of knowledge' has spoken......
you talkin' to me, herbg? i agree its rare but "boomerang"?

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Rare in Tahiti because most of the 'Rang booming is done in Borneo.

EDIT: Sorry, it was a 6' Blueberry with Sativa dominate genetics. It makes sense to me.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Watching a sub titled movie "The Curse of the Golden Flower" for the umpteenth time, my kind of movie.

Sixteen minutes in the chief chemist for the Forbidden City goes to the herb room where about 30 folks are actively grinding herbs on a variety of machines.
At 16:32, on the right side of the screen, is a man standing at a pedestal with a bowl firmly attached about waist high. In his left hand is a 6" knob on a stick he is rotating in small circles whiles torquing the ball back and forth in rhythm to the circles. His right hand is on the center swelling of the connecting stick and is guiding the ball in the bowl to keep fresh herb under the crush spot.

It Really really really looks like the tool shown in this thread.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
not sure which film yer lookin at I do see the guys looking like they are churning butter but noting clear enough to look like this thing. Maybe I was looking at different vid.. mine was in Hindi.

Latest posts

Latest posts