What's new

What is the strongest smelling gas/diesel/fuel strain in your experience?

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
That's the kind of answer I like to hear! I'll add it to my auto list.

Clone or seed, I'm in Northern CA, so whatever's accessible and stanky as all get out. Preferably something more stable, a good base for breeding.

The thc BOMB does indeed smell like fuel . Lol bomb fuel I have it curing right now.reminded me of Rezs sour D bx 2.5 I had

RoostaPhish

Veteran
An outta left field one is the black pheno of Shaman. Fucking serious fuel smell. Nothing like the "fuel" smell off of OG'. Plus black flowers with orange hairs, Halloween like. All things put together makes her real unique. Grab a pack, you will more than likely find her.

X

Xray Kimono

Gonna take some of you guy's advice and order a pack of RPSK. sounds, and hopefully smells interesting. :)

Make sure to keep her far enough away from the lights and the temps below 78F ...The OG pheno is white and good. The Diesel Pheno is viney as hell and needs to be tied to stakes just to stand up even in veg, nugs look like ECSD.... Pink hairs and all and is LOUD LOUD LOUD. It is louder than the ECSD clone I ran for 6 years.

Xray

Z

Ziggaro

My pheno of cali connection OSD is pure gas by day 70 on the plant, but smells like skittles in the jar and like road kill in the pocket anywhere within 50 feet. It's great fucking smoke I don't care what anybody says about it.
I even bought a second pack, which I don't normally do, but it's somewhere lost in my house. I really hope I find it..

Z

Ziggaro

My pheno of cali connection OSD is pure gas by day 70 on the plant, but smells like skittles in the jar and like road kill in the pocket anywhere within 50 feet. It's great fucking smoke I don't care what anybody says about CC.
I even bought a second pack, which I don't normally do, but it's somewhere lost in my house. I really hope I find it..

8Ven1om8

So I know this is an older thread and I didn't read the whole thing, but skimming through it I saw something about and 818 headband cross, and let me tell you something, she was the straight fuel and nothing else. I ran 6 feminized seeds from CC of the 818 headband, 5/6 were a hermie fucking mess!... I was running them alongside a shit load of other seeds. I thought I had thrown them all away, but 1 of the 6 didn't hermie, and I didn't know it was the 818 headband until chop time when I checked the smart pot... so i got 1 pheno and she was the stankiest fueliest girl I have ever grown, so much so, that even after getting 5/6 to hermie on me, I contacted CC and they sent me another pack alongside with other shit I ordered. I will be running them again because I didn't keep the 1 girl that didn't hermie. They were THAT good that I am will to run SHITTY seeds that I know will hermie lol, call me crazy, they were THAT good.... good luck pal.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You, 8ven1om8, are a crazy mo-fo...
You go wit your bad self!

Hope you find another keeper w the new beanz.

Now that im thinking Original Diesel is more skunky, Chem 91 has a gas/fuel taste but more of a wet doggy funky smell, Afghans and some OG's have that greasy gas aroma for me

Last edited:
A

Ashin'Kusher

RP Sour Kush.

I think their SD they used was a ECSD x G13Haze, and the mash up makes this stink WAY LOUDER and more fuely than any other cut I have had.
I have had the ECSD clone, Stardawg, a million OGs and NYCD..
The pinnacle of all is the diesel leaning pheno of Sour Kush by RP. Their OG leaning pheno is potent and smells like Diesel Fire from CV, but their diesel pheno is absolutely unreal. No amt of carbon scrubbing or ona gel keeps it under wraps in my flower room. You can smell it through the concrete.

Right on!!
Here's my RP Headband/SourKush cut, you describe her to a 'T' bro, Pure Gas Stash.

picture.php

This is from the original seed release

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I am wondering if it could be a fem version of rp's SD as the mom on that cross.

Not the regular version x g13 haze male.

LostTribe

Premium user
I would say my favorite gas smelling strain which I have run extensively would be CC Sour OG which is AJ x SFV OG. The AJ leaners are gassy but the SFV adds lemon cleaner to the mix in a good way.

For Straight Gas I would say:

NYCD if you find the right one
and ECSD straight up no chaser!