What's new

What is the nicest thing anyone's said about your weed?

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Had three good friends buy 1 oz, smoked a joint and freaked out and flushed the rest of the bag down the toilet, thinking I had poisoned them and mumbled something else about devil weed. I take that as a compliment.

Peace.
:eggnog:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Why did you cover it in sugar... ill never forget the day the x said that to me when i gave her a few grams for helping me chop it... :)

skunk#1 an original cut that i threw out side.. cant get it anymore as the guy that had it has left the forums :(

Lone Wolf

Veteran
one time, an african american ex co-worker friend of mine in his late 40s (who had claimed he had smoked every day of his life since age 16) was out of his schwag that he smoked religiously. During the work day he had asked me if I would be able to help him find anything. Luckily enough for him, I had some 1 month cured "hindu kush x original haze" and told him to swing by after work and I would have some stuff for him. So the guy comes by, and this guy is a real funny guy by the way, well anyways, i make the transaction with him and pack him up a bowl. Long story short, 5 minutes goes by after we smoke the weed, and this guy is sleeping. He was in my house for approximately 8 minutes total before he just passed the fuck out. I had somewhere to be, and I tried waking him up, and he would NOT wake up, just kept telling me he had to take a quick powernap. HAHA, i let him sleep for 10 minutes, then told him we have to hit the road. Anyways, I figured this guy was hard core used to THC in his system so I was certain that he would be able to drive. So we both hit the road, and within 2 minutes he calls me and tells me that he doesn't know where he is, and that he has NO IDEA how to get home. I was laughing my ASSS off with this guy. I gave him directions, and apparently those were no use to him. So i get to where I had to go, and this guy is calling me off the hook. I had to give him directions about 5 times total....

Next day of work comes around, and Frederick is no where to be found. I called his cell phone, and he answers it with "holy shit man, what time is it?? i told him it was 945am and he is an hour and 45 minutes late to work. He said "dude im coming to work and im beating your ass for giving me laced weed!" He gets to work and spends an hour telling me about his evening and all of the shit he went through while being stoned.. i never laughed my ass off so hard in my life.

that right there is the reason why i grow weed. Its not so much about the money i get, its about the responses i get from people.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
"This is the way weed is supposed to taste."

From another medical patient on a water cured product of all things.

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
My nephew was on tour for "Dancing With The Stars". One of the crew was going to get some meds and asked if anyone needed anything. He said that my weed was comparable to the pot he smoked from a dispensary.

Girl said a group of people she smoked with, "was the best pot they've ever smoked".

Sister said, "This stuff is so good.".

I'm still waiting for a cop to make a 911 call saying that he's really high and thinks he's going to die....

M

madback

"yeah leave that here, don't worry, I won't smoke it, I'm getting high just smelling that stuff"
referring to a bud of mikado

I mean it gets no better than when someone tells you its the best shit they ever smoked in there life. Can you get me some? I'll pay whatever. Hear it all the time.. So I tax they ass 600 and better for an oz.

SuperConductor

Veteran
People say it's best they've ever had/better than amsterdam/what the fuck's in that shit? etc often hear about people needing to take days off work which always amuses/surprises me.

Some of my favourites were 'my wife said she's never seen me so happy', 'what flavour are these skins man?' they're not flavoured mate it's the weed :D Another friend whose lady had banned him from growing told me she said 'I'd let you grow if your weed smelled like that' lol

Latest posts

Latest posts