What's new

What is the nicest thing anyone's said about your weed?

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
I think the best comment was "I'm not feeling much of . . " and then she fell over and couldn't speak for a while. Stayed on the couch not moving or talking for the rest of the movie.

Honestly never grew that again, too hard to titrate the dose so I'm pain free but still functional. Gotta have some function or I'd never get anything done around here.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
"dude this weed looks like indoor, are you sure it's outdoor"

peace
Chefboy

Edit: Strain-Chem dog grown outside this summer

Last edited:
The people in this thread need to say what strain they grew that made stuff happen. My story is tame, just a couple fellow east coasters looking wide eyed at something that isn't brick or beasters. Doesn't matter which strain, anything grown halfway decent is top tier around here.

C

Classyathome

My grow partner turns to me and says, "This *hit is strong, eh?"...

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
I've heard of at least a half-dozen seedless smokers who have said that my Honeybee is the best weed they've ever smoked.

Rouge

The people in this thread need to say what strain they grew that made stuff happen. My story is tame, just a couple fellow east coasters looking wide eyed at something that isn't brick or beasters. Doesn't matter which strain, anything grown halfway decent is top tier around here.

Yeah that.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Oh yeah, I've had a bunch.

I've had a guy threaten to harm me for giving him laced weed. Seriously, I had to holler at him for pissing me off.

"What the fuck do you mean I can't get any more. Can you grow more like NOW? When can I get MOAR???"

I've had 3 people puke after smoking a joint with me. One of them wasn't right in the head for 2 days after.

I also got "that's the best/strongest/tastiest weed I think I've ever smoked" more than a couple times.

"Where can I get a cut of that very plant?" (Nope, sorry, rules.)

Heavy duty stoners (ounce a week) sometimes have to stay the night after a session at my place, we'll smoke 10-15 strains in one sitting and have everyone's heads caved in. Then ya swoop in with cold sodas, cheetos and fudgesicles, BAHAHAHA!!

I sure wish I could thank the guy by name for the strains I've gotten over the years, but I can't. If he sees this, thank you man, from the bottom of my heart.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
"I think I'm having a heart attack man, I'm going to the hospital"
Big Bob; fall of '07.

and he did go even though I thought I'd talked him out of it.

Fucking awesome.

I had a one nighter with a chick who had a heart attack on me, well, under me. That was an awkard hospital visit.

Got me almost as much cred in high school as getting caught selling knives, lol!

V

vonforne

"This weed makes me want to fuck your brains out"

beat that one.

My wife was like that. LOL I had some NL 5 x Haze .....she smoked that and has never left. 10 years ago.

I keep growing to keep her around. LOL

V

Two guys were smoking with me and after a while one busted out with wtf I can't feel my face and the other guy was like I'm glad you said something cause I can't either I was scared to say something.lol that and the comments sometimes I smoked some of that and couldn't even get off the couch to eat....

Latest posts

Latest posts