What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is the closest thing to a orgasmic experience that is not sexual?

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
ROTFLMAO SpongeBob TITTIE"S,,,,GOTTA LOVE THAT!!!!!
Cool,,,you get to choose,which set of EYE's to look into when she talks to ya :yummy:
Going 3wide into turn 4 at the local DIRT TRACK,for the CHECKERD FLAG!!!!!!! :woohoo:

PEACE;1TT

Last edited:

marx2k

Veteran
high microgram dosage LSD trips while laying back in a paddleboat being steered by a good buddy, with joint in hand

G

taking your socks off after a long hot day of work in the dead of summer.
ahhhhhh, now thats heaven.
secondly, taking a nice cold shower after removing those socks.

G

Smoking some Kind Bud for the first time. Having smoked mexican shwagg my whole life, this was a very orgasmic time. The black lights and music helped too.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
watching my special favorite sheep walk across the den with lingerie on.. doh did i just type that.. lol..peace..

sack

Jack^Topspin

I'd have to agree with the high dose of L while hangin with good friends in a safe place. :abduct: And the close call with the fuzz is a crazy rush as well.......

Good Topic....

Poetry, and a glass of scotch, and, of course, my friend Baxter.

To me, nothing beats that point in a day when you realize the wife is at work, the kids are at school and you have about 6 hours to do what ever you want to.

I will take a hit, go in the basement and just sit and relax alone with my thoughts. Mental re-alignment is the best!!!

I just wish it happened more than once every other month or so.

I also agree with Thorodee!!

G

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Anchorman again.

MajMike

NOE night flying . . . .

NOE night flying . . . .

Hanging out the side door of a Nightstalker in a harness flying nap of the Earth on a moonlite night, watching the tracers come up at you.

Latest posts

Latest posts