What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is the closest thing to a orgasmic experience that is not sexual?

hazy

Veteran
funny, a few months ago a guy at work walks out of the bathroom into the breakroom and says, "damn, sometimes when you gotta piss real bad and you finally get to go it's like getting a nut!"
and this guy named jose says, "yeah i know, i shake." :eek:

cracked me up.

Last edited:

8cyril8

Water when you're really thirsty
The sun when you're cold...
What we really need...
Some positive vibe...
:rasta:

Last edited:
meeting your beloved one after a time apart.
It's not sexual yet though you know it's gonna be.
the few minutes between when you spot her in the crowd and when you hold her close.
the anticipation I guess...

J

JeffSpicoli

Getting spit out of a sickkk barrel...
Honestly getting barreled surfing is better than sex imo

G

HippyNextDoor said:
like getting into a slide around a cliffside corner in your car and pulling out with inches to spare , while life and limb we're hanging in the balance.Not to mention your expensive sports car.
The euphoria of surviving without a scratch makes me feel ALIVE! :woohoo:

o yea, that adrenaline rush stuff gets me, i need to chill in my car though. toooo many 120+ runs for miles at a time. I remember almost rolling my last car......took an uphill offcamber corner at 90 and my 2 inside wheels were pretty much off the ground......i think the rwd and powering out of it saved me. I try to do my stupid driving (when i feel the urge) with no one else in my car or on the road even remotely close to me.

edit

gotta add....

right after a half hour/45 min climb; bombing down a singletrack trail on a bike with iffy brakes and no rear suspension so your back tire is bouncin all around, going about 40mph with about 5 or 6 inches of trail on either side of you trees whizzing by your handlebars, leaning so a barend doesn't cath on one and throw you over the 200 foot drop on your right with only some hard trees at the bottom to cath you and a steep hill on your left thats pressing you closer and closer to the drop on your right. tuckin that shit, trying to keep your feet glued to your pedals and your hands glued to your bars. Sliding your back tire through that turn between the 2 trees barely wide enough for your handlebars to fit through, still goin at least 20. carvin out a few towards the bottom.............then climbin back up to do it again. No smokin before or during that stuff, i need all the coordination i can get or else its the hospital.

then its time to dust off something like this for the night :rasta:

Last edited:
G

If it hasn't been said before,and I havent the pleasure in well over 20 years,a good pimplegasm.When I squeezed those babies and they burst forth unto the mirror I was overcome with pimplegazmic ecstasy.

PoppinFresh

The American said:
If it hasn't been said before,and I havent the pleasure in well over 20 years,a good pimplegasm.When I squeezed those babies and they burst forth unto the mirror I was overcome with pimplegazmic ecstasy.

lol ewwwwwww

:spank:

G

I could have brought up some boil lancing episodes also but the mere rememberance of those gets me too exited.

D

daisy jane

I'm surprised this hasn't been said yet but...how about getting a lot of money. Specifically the kind that you don't have to work for. That's gotta be one of the best feelings...not doing a damn thing and getting a nice check :D

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
From what little I still remember about the subject, there is nothing that beats an orgasm from sex. However, I suspect that the first piss you take after prostate reduction surgery is a lot like a girl losing her virginity. It hurts like hell, but feels so good!

BTW, I do not share the American's love of popping pimples. With all those boils and pimples,he must be related to Yummybud, whose mirror I would HATE to see.

Last edited:
G

Letting my horse gallop as fast as he wants, which is pretty fast..he's a thoroughbred..until my eyes are tearing and I can't hear anything but his hooves hitting the ground.....

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Trouble, I have to agree. That damn near got me off when my ex agreed to become my ex.

Granma, I can understand how you ladies like that, but it is a whole lot more pleasurable for your clit to be banging that horses spine than for our balls.

Last edited:

trouble

Veteran
Yes indeed POPS ! For those who have dwelt in marriages dark woods, and known it's inexplicable agony, their return from the abyss is not unlike the ascent of the old poet, trudging upward out of hell's black depths and at last emerging into what he saw as "The Shining New World".
As Ever,
Trouble

Last edited:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Pure poetry,my friend. I actually got divorced for dietary reasons. I ate her shit for 36 years and woke up one morning and lost my appetite!

G

Apparently being rather picky has saved me from decades of misery,or is it that nobody would have me..Anyway,the outcomes the same lol!And pops,I can still remember sex.. A lil fuzzy but it seemed pleasurable.

Latest posts

Latest posts