What's new

What is the best strain you have ever grown outdoors?

mj23

manitoba meds and guerillia gold

when i say best i mean the whole package

very very early where i live(15-30 sept harvest) nice aromas and taste and a good stone

nice strong weed , not THE strongest , but for me among the best outdoor strains for my Northern European climate

Did you start your guerilla gold indoor first? did you grow the original seeds or the clones outdoors. Ive got GG#3 for this year but im concerned about taking clones and then it going into auto flower...

THC123

Veteran
Did you start your guerilla gold indoor first? did you grow the original seeds or the clones outdoors. Ive got GG#3 for this year but im concerned about taking clones and then it going into auto flower...

Yes they where started indoors

taking clones is no problem with the gg or mm

keeping a mother also isn't a prob , but i have understood that it could start to flower if it stays too long in a small pot and gets rootbound

also there are supposed to be AF phenos but i never had an AF gg or MM

A

Alone

BCBD Purps!
Hands Down! Theres NO BETTER outdoor flowers Ive ever seen, smelled, or tasted.
The outdoor Purps demands higher prices than the indoor Purps. Imagine?
The Purps is a very special grape/afghani/with nagchampa undertones plant anyways.
The sun eccentuates the terpene profile and just really brings out that even more special taste. Being bred in Canada it does very well outdoors in most conditions. A very easy plant to grow.
I let this Purps grow in a 1gln pot for 6 months pushed off to the far side of my veg area. Then put it outside. I neglegted the hell out of her and she took off like crazy when I put her in a 30gln camo grow bag ~
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This was the pheno from the mother plants above that I put outside~
picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts