• None of the above

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Bigmo said:
Can you imagine American Football without helmets and pads ... A bloody mess it would be
Sounds like Rugby to me... You ever see those guys when they leave the field? They look like they've been in a bloody brawl!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Rellikbuzz said:
I'm gonna have to side with DG on this one (Sorry, Gypsy)! >>>>snip, snip, snip......As kids we played a game called "Tackle the man with the ball". That is essentially all rugby is in my book. .....>>>snip, snip, snip

Hey Rellikbuzz, great post...sums it up nicely! :smile: Thanks for your input :wink:

Isn't today Superbowl Sunday??? Maybe I get lucky and find it on a sports channel over here :confused:

:wave:
dg

G

I'll save you the trouble of watching it, DG.

New England by 21 points. It's gonna be a slaughter. :wave:

G

Caprichoso said:
Aneis Williams on Troy Aikman was anothe brutal one

Ah yes.....I cringe when I think about that one.
:jawdrop:

I'm gonna predict that Steve McNair will be the next QB to retire due to injuries. That man takes a beating.

G

I agree SE one tough guy. Saw him play in college, man he could throw a pass nearly the length of the field. The Titans will take care of him, we love our football.

Mo,

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Trouble :confused: ....oh no, it's never a trouble for me to enjoy watching all those talented athletes with muscles bulging in tight shiny spandex pants LOL :biglaugh: Ever notice how HUGE their thigh and calf muscles are????

dg

G

The Titans will take care of him, we love our football.

I know ya do, but you guys might wanna pick up Drew Brees from SD. LOL!!!

If I weren't a lifelong Packers fan I'd be a Titans fan.

halfbaked

American football for sure. Like when the defensive players get at the quaterback and plant him in the ground. You see an imprint of the body in the dirt man!! some of the weaker teams with poor offensive lines, The QB suffers big time.

G

Dutchgrown said:
Trouble :confused: ....oh no, it's never a trouble for me to enjoy watching all those talented athletes with muscles bulging in tight shiny spandex pants LOL :biglaugh: Ever notice how HUGE their thigh and calf muscles are????

dg

Is that why my wife watches football? Well, of course it is. She likes cute QBs. Joe Montana was her fav..........now she likes the Manning brothers. I can only hope that she never meets one of them in person. She might leave me high and dry.

G

I heard that, I'm a Packer fan. They have Favre and they had Reggie. I love them to. Bret might be next you never know, his love for the game is changing you can see it. I think he will go out rather than be a backup.

Mo,

G

Bigmo said:
I heard that, I'm a Packer fan. They have Favre and they had Reggie. I love them to. Bret might be next you never know, his love for the game is changing you can see it. I think he will go out rather than be a backup.

Mo,

I agree his time is coming soon (hope the Packers can pick up Brees). It probably won't be due to injury though........considering he hasn't missed a game in 13 years. That's quite an accomplishment. He is the Iron Man.

G

In America a "footie" is something a girl would wear to keep yer feet warm.

Soccor is soccor... not football.

Rugby is Rugby... not football.

Football IS Football and if you have never seen REAL football... turn your satellite dishes towards Jacksonville, FL and watch the Super Bowl... it's time you get ed-u-ma-cated.

*laffin*

btw... those big WWF wrestlers are football players that bombed out of the NFL because they sprained their toe.

(NFL = National Football League)

halfbaked

I remember a few years ago, HBO did a thing where they followed a bunch of NFL players for a whole season. At the end these twentysomething guys were walkin around like they were 80 and bruised from head to toe.
Pads does not equal sissies.

EcoNepenthe

SUPERBOWL

SUPERBOWL

GO PATS!!!!!!!! :joint:
American Football is the only real football, IMHO.

Stay Safe.

Eco

Watch em grow!!! :canabis:

G

**or 'Tight Spandex Pants Ball'.......**

:biglaugh:

yep, rugby is the game i grew up with, my dad used to coach and play before messing up his knees from too much rough play...its certainly not for the blokes who are used to lots of padding :p

Dr. D

Veteran
ok ok so im watchin the superbowl its pretty good but in NO WAY DOES IT BEAT Deathball, Deathball is the original and it cant be beaten, Dutchgrown i think we need Deathball on the vote too, c'mon u put none of the above on there :biglaugh: pretty please, Deathball does rock :headbange

full time daddy
Veteran
where else can you see 300 pound guys kick each others ass..........

but i dont watch it either........am i the only one? that did not watch any part of the game.....& i mean not 1 sec of it.....

i have more importing things to do then be a lazy beer dranking pot smoking chip eating fool...................

what you ask....... get ready for next yr.......... ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts