What's new

What is happening to the USA??? Give us your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Ina_

Veteran
GetUpStandUp:Wow! So watch your kids carefully and tell them DON'T EVER SPEAK WITH STRANGERS,DON'T GET IN STRANGER'S CAR and DON'T OPEN THE DOOR TO STRANGER even if it is a women....At least this is something u can do about that problem:/ Not much but....By the way what strain are u smoking in this moment?:) It looks like it is very good;)

GetUpStandUp

Yes, one way to prevent your own family situation, but most of where this evil is hidding, and happening is within the system of under privlage, or lost youth, ie foster care, group homes, youth camps for sinle parent youth, or families from out of country. I said myself have been the ward of the state of california, I witnessed my mother killed in front of me at 2 years old, and grew up with a gypsy type family until I was 12, put it this way our family dog was named diablo a black chow chow who was literaly a devil I swear that dog was mean, I am multi cultural mixed, and have no blood family, Ive been used by ppl, the system, and evil ppl my whole youth, molestation, drugs, you name it, on some of the hardest streets in L.A long beach ca during 80s crack boom, and seen many dead bodies from all sorts of ways.
Trust me this is no boo hoo for me, I fight the fight for the kids period thats my purpose in life, matthew chapter 18 my friends, I died and killed myself a few years back, overdose, yeah, go ahead say it, weak way to go, yeah agree, Sat in ICU for week watching my heart rate battle to stay above 29. From that moment I vowed to have a purpose to die for, and not just crumble and die because my pain. Kids need me ones who will go thru what I did or worse, But I relate to them better than anyone put in postion to help, but cant work with child advocate groups because my criminal record, as 89% of all foster kids will have before high school, 4 pecent go to college, 1% grads
I suffer from severe post tramatic stress, and established an all fight no flight type of symtoms over the years, played college football, and was your typical steve atwater type who took your head off, or at least tried to every plan, and lost all scholorships, and promise when splitting a mans head open when I was being jumped at gun point by two men. I smoke strickly indica, and anything that claims power, as it does not put me out, but makes me maintain at times from detaching heads for simple reasons. I am currently smoking organic nightshade, and pakistan valley. For those that fail to research, or have a feeling what I teach is a game, illusions, or made up, its totally fine, free will, and please realize no matter what kind of negative response, remember it will not matter, affect me, or sway me, as truth is truth, your words, well thats what they are, and as far as this thread being a discrace to the site, thats a dully noted observation, way to leave your lasting empression of your wisdom to be read in future dates as this thread was made for this type of conversation, page 37 wow so much for it not being a good interesting one, lots has been said., oh when I die next time, yes I will be satisfide with what I stood for no problem, so please if you insult please give your purpose for life, what will you leave, who knows you may change my mind!

GetUpStandUp

The only vote that counts for us citizens, and must pay duty to is voting in legeslators, these people are like our attoreys, our common people spokes person if you will. The presidency is handle thru the electoral college, a mass amount of votes made by the legeslators, and what not. But, and here is the but, politics, are so currupt, to vote is move like voting on the lesser of two evils, and when you have so many followers of a person who will ultimately be voted in, what is the point! Other than then having the balls to do it our face, and say take that uh, uh!

GetUpStandUp

Well said bout the who the government really serves, make you wonder when our presidents go visit the queen in uk, they all bow down like a pesant!

GetUpStandUp

Well put, and not a waste of words, well informed, great message, and willing to have hope with a good organic natural restart, sounds like some one has done homework on many things tangible to offer great advice towards an actual solution!

GetUpStandUp

I think the word brainwashing is a word that fails to explain the true media. It should just say elite mouth piece who lie to cover crimes, and sway common attention, and rewrite history. The media is a tool well spent if you have the means to own one, they will constantly make you appear like a innocent god, as you have all opportunity to act as you will please in reality!

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
Might be useful to quote the posts you are referring to, otherwise it looks like you are just having a conversation with yourself....

S

SeaMaiden

_Ina_

Veteran
This about your mother is the worst thing i ever hurt. Sorry!!!!:(it seems your life wasn't easy...But i wish u much better future! I hope now u use only weed.

GetUpStandUp

Wouldnt trade what happened to me for anything in the world, even my mother, as sad as it may sound, shes in a better place, but all my misfortune has opened my eyes to a world that many never know exist, and could never known unless going thru it. you know the saying how can you enjoy happiness unless you known evil.

So to break thru the ignorance is a must to get anywhere, as much as the stuff I say sounds like bull, just ask yourself have you walked in that situation before responding, I mean I get the laughs, the jokes, the sarcasim, thats all good, ppl will be ppl, but to grasp that a little one, a baby, someones child is let in what ever horrific circumstance at this very moment hoping, thinking someone will help, I do understand is all, so its the price to pay to tryand reach out to others, and I will pay any price to do what I think is the minimum is just inform.

So hate to say to lose your whole foundation like a parent give you no option but to want to know why life is so evil! Thanks for your heart, I pray it allows your mind to continue to see!

Oh for smoking herb, yeah only thing, but in the past, hell the only thing I didnt do was heroin, cuz I cant stand needles, but yeah hit the point drugs couldnt take away nothing, but hey you got to go thru it you know!

GetUpStandUp

If your saying time to step back, and relax, and regroup, yes that happen few years back when I red lined from all the things, I got out the drivers seat, and like the big man take over so to speak, I needed a much needed rest as I am 36 now, God convienently place a special someone in my life at the only moment it could be done, and for relaxing, I have the time to do things I should have done in high school, so yes when times get out of control, release it, and just sit down.

Easy there bro, go easy on the pages of text. I've read alot of all kinds of shit and know about some of the stuff you're saying but going too hardcore on the forums might piss some peeps off and I don't wanna see ya get banned. If shit like that's real, it will be too much for most to believe right away anyway and they will write it and you off as crazy. Dont wanna tell you what to do but you joined and obviously want to be here so perhaps bring it down a notch or 2 on the length/topic. I know you're passionate, I am too but....moderation. Peace brother

GetUpStandUp

Word thats good, advice if thats the message its appearing to be. Yes partly new to this whole thing with threads, and comunicating without seeing actual expressions, and time to type any solid points without length is not my forte, but of course hear you tho, it is not the first time in almost 20 years fighting for truth you get called crazy, or appear so odd, ppl rather dismiss, its all good, I am so pationate in what I do, and dealing with the topics that I do there is no room for soft, of less than pationate hearts, but at least I feel there is enough to reference to to google and research when their time comes to want to know, but thanks again for lookin out-peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts