What's new

What is happening to the USA??? Give us your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey5

Veteran
Please make sure that EVERYONE you know understands & knows about Jury Nulification!! Here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=211640 .. We all need to stand up to THEM .. The more they are filmed .. the better they will act! But only "IF" they are punished when caught in the act!! And at the Thomas Jefferson statue in DC ..You are not allowed to DANCE?? Is this really my country? We so NEED Ron Paul & Judge Napalitano as Ron Paul's Vice President!! Dancing is "like" smoking weed.. who are we hurting?? monkey5

_Ina_

Veteran
ion:You mean Monsanto,right? What assholes! we tried to BAN them here with all other GMO shit but you know foods containing this are coming from everywhere,it is almost impossible. By the way u must start to eat better things there,home made veggies and stuff.
Perma buzz:this industrial America sucks,isnt it:)

GetUpStandUp

I will like to chime in without reading the whole thread and forgive me if I speak on something already said. First let me very clear nothing I say is conspiracy, its all fact and trust I have major research in this subject, and tons others, but since I finally found someone in this world with balls to even ask I will send you down the right path to find your answer, but be warned you will not like the answer, or truth that will come to light, so in turn with all due respect, and not down talking anyone, the problem lies in our hands, but truth of the matter we have no truth to approach the situation to do damage to the system that is put in place of control by forces you and the world fail to understand, or respect as such, for example the bible, and multipal faiths tell of fallen angels have populated, and controlled this planet. I ask that you step back from your common feelings, and truths to see the much broader picture, as even if you diagree with what is said you must acknowledge it as it is real tangible facts, as in real hidden secret occults, or societies that been around longer than people know do exsist by thier own mouths. So with that I will give some info to chew on to start you off on enlightenment. First to share the truth about occults, and their power on this planet, and how they effect you. In the bible God told man in Leviticus 20 That we should not do the common rituals of that time in Moses to sacrifice our children(seed) to the God Molech, this was a world tradition of faith of their time, giving first borns to the Gods for favors, Witch craft, magic, yes it was all present big time in those days, but realize Gods warnings he is firm and clear! So fast forward to today if you look up the Boheimian Grove north of san fran in california you will find that this 3000 plus acre private property is home to the worlds elite of every catigory, music, entertainment, world leaders, politians, and even forgien Royalty for two weeks each year, what do they do there? Well all is speculation purely, but let look into the facts we do know, This property houses the most security known to man, video, audio, and all levels of government law enforcment to the top. Their is a 40 foot stone statue of an owl with an alter for sacrific, which the group admits they offer ulligies of the offering of cremation of care! Huh??? Yes told you it gets way worse. This owl is named Molech as in the God of moses time, so when rumors of the property start to arise that children are actually sacrificed there then you should say wait a minute regardless of how wild and crazy it sounds! Next you have out of the groups own mouth, that women are not allowed, and the men actually perform in drag at the events! Yes there are picturs, and even a sense from them of pride! So you have this homosexual rumor surounding this elite group. First do not take any words from me to be gay bashing, or against you if your choosen that life, just merely facts that are found through investigation. Next look up The franklin Cover up scandal in 1988, and any child sex abuse case before, and since with the names, and connections to high profile people. rumors is, in short there is a shadow government in control spanning from family generational control, these families are rumored to be involved in a deep spiritual, hidden occult who sacrifices children for spiritaul growth, and favors, and members include just about every elite person across the board even media ceo's which can and do cast spins to manipulate anytruth of the groups true existance, and players higher than any president, as he is pick, and groomed to be a figure head spokes person to continue mass infuence in a false reality of us sheep who have no clue. This is why thinking any preesident could have any power to do anything is so ignorant it hurts to know the truth. It doesnt matter what side repub or dem just look at the president election in the 1860s I believe, where the first ever third party put together was anti masonic against secret orders claiming both sides were infact the same, and this is going on couple hundred years now! If you fail to believe children are being killed at way past alarming numbers in just our country alone, but but expanding way further than the U.S 170,000 go missing each year in u.s 2000 of those are children that never come home, thats average bout 45, 55 kids a day, then they put the media spin on certant cases, this they only report on maybe one a week in some media circus of some sort like Casy Anthony case, or Jon Benet Ramsey, created twist to get your attention off the true number of kids or facts, so if your smart and research occult groups they are spread out in every state, and have annual rituals that co inside with moon phases, and if your a organized group who do rituals of sacrificing kids nation wide at the same day well you seem to get a number of 50 kids daily, pretty close in my opinion to the number of missing, you do the math! Makes you wonder why, and where, and how famous stars are adopting kids like they are pets, I was in foster care, and trust me you cant just go to another country and pick a kid like a flower, matter of fact look up Nancy Schefer ex Govenor of atlanta she cam out and spoke exactlly on what I am saying, and she ende up with a hole in her head along with hubby! These people are way beyond professional. Sorry for the long response, and anyone wanting more FACTS send me a message I have tons more! Yes it will be fair to call me crazy, but please only do so after you at least googled this info. this should answer your question, or at least show you the broader picture of what we are all dealing with when it comes to Government, and prepare it will only get worse!

Nonphixion

Here you go, the child sacrifice rant in all of it's entirety:

I will like to chime in without reading the whole thread and forgive me if I speak on something already said. First let me very clear nothing I say is conspiracy, its all fact and trust I have major research in this subject, and tons others, but since I finally found someone in this world with balls to even ask I will send you down the right path to find your answer, but be warned you will not like the answer, or truth that will come to light, so in turn with all due respect, and down talking anyone, the problem lies in our hands,

But truth of the matter we have no truth to approach the situation to do damage to the system that is put in place of control by forces you and the world fail to understand, or respect as such, for example the bible, and multipal faiths tell of fallen angels have populated, and controlled this planet. I ask that you step back from your common feelings, and truths to see the much broader picture, as even if you diagree with what is said you must acknowledge it as it is real tangible facts, as in real hidden secret occults, or societies that been around longer than people know. So with that I will give so info to chew on to start you off on enlightenment.

First to share the truth about occults, and their power on this planet, and how they effect you. In the bibe God told man in Leviticus 20 That we should not do the common rituals of that time in Moses to sacrifice our children(seed) to the God Molech, this was a world tradition of faith of their time, giving first borns to the Gods for favors, Witch craft, magic, yes it was all present big time in those days, but realize Gods warnings he is firm and clear! So fast forward to today if you look up the Boheimian Grove north of san fran in california you will find that this 3000 plus acre private property is home to the worlds elite of every catigory, music, entertainment, world leaders, politians, and even forgien Royalty for two weeks each year, what do they do there?

Well all is speculation purely, but let look into the facts we do know, This property houses the most security known to man, video, audio, and all levels of government law enforcment to the top. Their is a 40 foot stone statue of an owl with an alter for sacrific, which the group admits they offer ulligies if the offering of cremation of care! Huh??? Yes told you it gets way worse. This owl is named Molech as in the God of moses time, so when rumors of the property start to arise that children are actually sacrificed there then you should say wait a minute regardless of how wild and crazy it sounds! Next you have out of the groups own mouth, that women are not allowed, and the men actually perform in drag at the events! Yes there are picturs, and even a sense from them of pride!

So you have this homosexual rumor surounding this elite group. First do not take any words from me to be gay bashing, or against you if your choosen that life, just merely facts that are found through investigation. Next look up The franklin Cover up scandal in 1988, and any child sex abuse case before, and since with the names, and connections to high profile people. I rumors in short are there is a shadow government in control spanning from family generational control, these families are rumored to be involved in a deep spiritual, hidden occult who sacrifices children for spiritaul growth, and favors, and members include just about every elite person across the board.

Even media ceo's which cast spins to manipulate anytruth of the groups true existance, and players higher than any president, as he is pick, and groomed to be a figure head spokes person to continue mass infuence in a false reality of us sheep who have no clue. This is why thinking any preesident could have any power to do anything is so ignorant it hurts to know the truth. It doesnt matter what side repub or dem just look at the president election in the 1860s I believe where the first ever third party put together was anti masonic against secret orders claiming both side were infact the same, and this way going on couple hundred years now!

If you fail to believe children are being killed at way past alarming numbers in just our country alone, but it spands way further than the U.S 170,000 go missing each year in u.s 2000 of those are children that never come home, thats average bout 45, 55 kids a day, then put the media spin in this they only report on maybe one a week in some media circus of some created twist to get your attention off the true number of kids, so if your smart and research occult groups they are spread out in every state, and have annual rituals that co inside with moon phases, and if you a organized group who do rituals of sacrificing kids nation wid at the same day well you seen to get a number of 50 kids, pretty close in my opinion to the number of missing, you do the math! These people are way beyond professional.

Sorry for the long response, and anyone wanting more FACTS send me a message I have tons more! Yes it will be fair to call me crazy, but please only do so after you at least googled this info. this should answer your question, or at least show you the broader picture of what we are all dealing with when it comes to Government, and prepare it will only get worse!"

Wow! Could have definitely used a little more periods and less commas!

GetUpStandUp

Look up Codex Alimentarus, the get a trash can cuz you will barf at the facts of this evil plan, grow high brix, and organic, cuz these monsters do not care bout you, or us, because this is law now in multipal countries!

GetUpStandUp

Sorry bro not computer savvy, or a great writer, its just the info that should be focued on, cuz I give myself a d when it comes to grammer lol

GetUpStandUp

Hell yes, thanks for the clean up, and again forgive me for the fast work, got pets, grow, and work going on, plus got a bowl in me so to stop for periods sometimes I will lose my train of thought! he he Its that Nightshade will do it everytime!

abellguy

I don't see how the math is working out there. You say there are 2000 kids each year that go missing in the US and don't come home and that averages to 45, 55 a day. 2000\365=5.5 rounded, so I am not sure where your getting that 45-55 kids a day go missing :rasta:

but it's for sure the Illuminate sucks big time!

GetUpStandUp

Say brotha, truth hurts, and thanks for the rant lmao at it though I was the only one. Yes ppl dont even know a short time ago last year we were not American we were English, as the the u.s is, or was in debt to england after ww11, and good ol uncle pediphile sam gave us citizen up for collateral to pay the loan off using our ssi numbers, and the creation of the irs to police the funds to be paid, yes a non u.s entity making you pay back in taxes, when no one can find the law that says so, but thats old news as of china have bought a major % of our debt last year, so now we are chinese!

GetUpStandUp

Yes, how our youth have been programed to be so blank in the most common circumstances. Cops, are like soilders, just blank vessels to do others biddings, and to break the sad reality bout anyone waking up to do something bout any of this crap, we must stand together, but will never happen like it should, take for instance as a gauge if you will on how hard it will be to stand next to the next man, get on the freeway, get in the fast lane, and I guarantee you will come up on someones bumper who is obliviously driving 4thousand pounds of metal, clueless that a mile long line has formed in his rear view, as he sit in bliss to do the same speed as the two other slower lanes where no one can pass making you fume that if you were late to work let it be for something you want not sniffing the ass of the bumper of someone lubed up loving the screwing, and his worthy place in this lovely world we have! Yep got to love it, future looks frickin bright!

GetUpStandUp

What I think he is saying is placing a gun in the equation to fix our true problem is no answer, but defending ones life, family, or neighbor, only when life is threatened is a must, but thats when you physically can a see a presence of threat, but as of now the government dont use just muscle, they have the intell to beat you mentally, and that is happening more than armed men coming to your home taking your right or life.
To approach the situation with a mental approach should work, as the whole problem only exsist because the lack of knowledge of the true facts, so in turn to fight the power by speaking truths, and educating more through patients, and wisdom is ten times more productive, as Gods first commandments were to be fruitful, and mutiply, most think this means having chidren, when in fact God was meaning the earth has no spiritual awaking ppl, he charge adam, eve to teach the world of the truths in heaven of God the father to ppl who just didnt know, so by the fruit you multiply minds!

GetUpStandUp

sorry yes you are corrct, as my notes have total world counts as well, this number is from global kids, and yes my bad, for the purpose of an exaple I chose to use this without the math to prove the point. Any of us can come up with the numbers in calculating, we have a problem with kids going missing period, and the stories being told, dont match, as if it were true, we have many, many child serial killers out there, and yet media has not said a word, yes individual isolated cases are possible when reported by media, but not in my belief to abtain the actual number in we have in reality. Just watch old news reports, this is why every child case dealing with a link to this occult reality has, and never will be reported as the spins they do, just look at nancy grace, she can talk for weeks about one case til you want to choke her, but obviously air time is not speaking on the true number of cases, which would make her fake if she truly was an advocate for kids.
So yes please leave out my theory of the amount of kids per day, as my facts involve the uk, africa, canada, and others statistics just my way to find out why so many kids die with not a peep from us! And if my memory serve me correct the 2000 kids dead a year is an old numder from 2003-04 I think, today its even worst, and this is just reported statistics, feel free to update the current numbers please.
ok had to go back and get the number, so I dont sound like an nut;
from national center of missing exploited kids
  • 797,500 children (younger than 18) were reported missing in a one-year period of time studied resulting in an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.
  • 203,900 children were the victims of family abductions.
  • 58,200 children were the victims of non-family abductions.
  • 115 children were the victims of “stereotypical” kidnapping. (These crimes involve someone the child does not know or someone of slight acquaintance, who holds the child overnight, transports the child 50 miles or more, kills the child, demands ransom, or intends to keep the child permanently.)
So, the number of 2000 was not a year but a day, like I said regardless of the actual factual as these are just cases that are reported, and just here in the U.S imagine how third world countries fare, then google it, you will be sick I swear!

Status
Not open for further replies.