What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What inspired your username?

The Name is 3 people.. But Sauce holds it down Online....
:joint:
Fuzzy Is the Same from old OG:canabis:

Sauce me from O.G :joint:

BBG- Bug Bee Gone 1-3 a meduser from O G...For those that remember when he add the 1-3 is when we meet him and all became one.... :friends:

But since I started the name I thought they would join me under the handle.. But fuzzy seems to be the only one who enjoys the web still..

Oh.. Why we chose our name's..? :whip:
Fuzzy & Sauce BBG

Fuzzy- Hair stands like Sonic the Hedgehog...
Sauce- *Leaking* Always wet... Like my girls and taste good to...
BBG - BUG BEE GONE... Period....

But it still a nice twist to the name....

Go...Down South

Cause if you see the fuzzy.. you seen the sauce....& the BBG.....

Sauce :friends:

Mines an easy one... I write lyrics. One of the lines in my song was "From the time I wake to the time I sleep, visions of you and me cloud my mind like herbalivation..." my producer loved the creativity in my new word. He was like yeah Smokee or better yet... MsHerbalivation. Thus the name....
:smile:

G

well my name was from me thinking, what do i want ppl to think about when they see me ,well not me there seeing a name .and i was wanting to describe myself in just 1 word .. and bam!.there it is friend2u...that describes me .cause i love ppl and hate to see them suffer, or in need, or pain .and i want ppl to know im a friend2u if ya need me im here!

G

guest123

well as those that know me know, im a bit of a wally .. lol ... the duck part you know ,, i registered originally at overgrow and deleted my first account .. kinda got t he shits with some of the rubbish some folk slung at me over the webbed plants .. but found i couldnt stay away and just rejoined with the decision to try and ignore the poor misinformed fools that we are all sometimes subjected too ...
have really enjoyed the t ime ive spent on the net , and include knowing you fine folk as part of that experience .. ive met some real nice people ,, seen some new places and sheees ive grown some weed since i first registered .... and loving it ...

Last edited:

shopvac

cant say mines got an interested story, more of a stoner tale...used to be on OG as fireman8 a long long time ago, tried to come back on and couldnt remember my pasword for the life of me.

So when it came time to post i was cleaning up and i was thinkn of a name. When whoa and behold, there on the vacuum, Shopvac. i fugured shopvac, cleanin up as always. why not ;)

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
I first registered on OG back in 02' and I think to this day still only have like 20 posts. Never felt it over there. My first real online pot site was hempcultivation.com. I am under the name kruseman. I saw this site in BOG's signature and followed the link back in Feb 04. I registered with "hooked-on-grown" thinking ....."just another site I won't visit"
It only took a week before I felt how cool and special this place was and knew there would be great things to follow. I remeber in the beginning you could go a three days before someone responded to a post!! I saw the big names registered and thought.....what a better place to learn from then the pros!!
I did not realize that my name would end up like HOG, untill after I started posting........made it a easy signature. :biglaugh:

farmer john.. thats a good 1 :D i got mine from SOMA so.. it was all i could think of.. was gona change to GRINCH but thot.. nah this 1 is beter :D

G

The guitar player in my brother's band used to say he was "spankin' elvis" when he was playing power chords.

Has nothin' to do with spankin' your willie.... :biglaugh:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
I wanted to imitate the act of smoking and passing on a joint, I selected this name 5 yrs. ago over at HC.com ,befor I started growing.

Cough Cough .... I was still smoking bag weed(omg) :eek: I originally wanted to use that" lungs full of smoke "sound, but how to you put that into words??? so I just took a really big hit. :wink:

eer ...passing the joint. :friends:

D

Dr.Smitty

Mine is because I'm a med user and really my name is Smitty. :wink:

sttb

stoned to the bone

stoned to the bone

sttb sense i like getting stoned to the bone figured why not be called that :joint:

G

Me and a friend were puffin up watchin Dances With Wolves,when they gave him his Indian name DancesWithWolves.So i thought what would my name be?I thought-WalksWithWeed but then switched to DancesWithWeed (More of a Zen thing).Ya gotta court yer ladys and they like to dance. :wave:

G

High everyone. I got my SN from a MISFITs song. There one of my fav bands. Devilock is actually a hair do. If you've ever seen a member of the MIsfits you'll know what a devilock is. lol. Cool thread. peace everyone

G

My Nick came from being an ex telephone Psychic
and when I would read ppl Id make sure I was really high :joint:
:canabis: Psy

EcoNepenthe

Da Name

Da Name

EcoNepenthe: Guess we all have a story. I've always smoked, but with the passing of me misses of 24 years, depression and grief wore heavily upon me. Thus the Nepenthe: A drug mentioned in the Odyssey as a remedy for grief. Something that induces forgetfulness of sorrow or eases pain. It's also a plant of some sort, but not THE Plant.
Eco: F*ck!! Was tired of paying big $$ for garbage and the f*ckin hoops I had to jump through to get that, thus, the economics: saving big $$ and having a wonderful, relaxing hobby, my garden.
I started on OG and followed BOG's lead here and been here ever since.
You guys/gals are some great folks. This an awesome site.
Stay safe.

Eco

Watch em grow!!! :canabis:

G

My username Texas Kid was kind of a recognition of my roots and a little mis-direction as well.(if ya met me you'd understand) Although alot of people thought I was a cop a first because of the lawman gunslinger reference. Especially over at OG where I just lurked for awhile and never posted, they would get wound up over it.

My avatar is magic. I couldn't think of a more humble, mellow, weed smokin Texan than Willie Nelson the legend, the icon, and true hero in my book.

I almost used "red headed stranger" as my usename, maybe on some other boards, who knows.

Tex

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
...I learned to grow from my grandfather when I was younger...He told me a story, about how he got his name...When he was born his parents named him sunny...well pop though this was a girly name so he renamed himself...lol.. He told his family he wanted his name to be bill not sunny..there were 7 brothers in all and he had an older brother named bill already...well when my grandfather became old enough to leave home, he changed his name...
I loved this story...and teased my grandfather all the time about his name...

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
There's a dark & a troubled side of life
There's a bright, there's a sunny side, too
Tho' we meet with the darkness and strife
The sunny side we also may view

[cho:] Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side,
Keep on the sunny side of life
It will help us ev'ry day, it will brighten all the way
If we'll keep on the sunny side of life

The storm and its fury broke today,
Crushing hopes that we cherish so dear;
Clouds and storms will, in time, pass away
The sun again will shine bright and clear.
Let us greet with the song of hope each day
Tho' the moment be cloudy or fair
Let us trust in our Saviour away
Who keepeth everyone in His care