What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What inspired your username?

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
My name, well....... I came here with the name i was using at OG a little over a year ago....1st-timerUK. As it was my 1st time growing a crop on my own. :canabis: (I had been involved with grows before, but i wanst the one in charge of it, only trimmin n shit.) When i came here and got some excellent advice, My aroura bourealis was finished almost, and a thread started here about the THC ministry, and basically wether it was a load or not,(I think the conclusion was that while a nice idea, the legal protection isnt worth shit, as in there isnt any) Anyway, we got into a discussion when Gypsy popped in about if Gypsy started a religion, what would it be called and would we join, I said id sign up, we started batting names around, then I said that the really cool names were all the "Cults", lke the Davidians-Gypsidians, or the Children of god-children of Gyps. Or HARE KRISHNA--HARE GIPSNA---HARRY GYPSNA. ~The name change was something that was only allowed because i didnt want to decieve any1 with the 1st-timer bit, (I had pm'd Gypsy to ask) And the next time I logged on, insted of saying Welcome 1st timerUK, it said welcom Harry Gypsna, lol, I Pm'd and was dubbed harry gypsna. :biglaugh:
PLEASE DONT ALL ASK GYPSY FOR A NAME CHANGE IT AOT ALLOWED AND I ONLY WAS ALLOWED AS I HADNT BEEN AROUND LONG WITH THE OTHER ONE-AND THE REASON. SO DONT PESTER HIM PLEASE.
So my name was the product of this wonderful place-resulting from a joke, aint that great. :smile:

Roscoe

Funny I should find this thread after just registering my name today...
I was registered at a couple of other sites with different names over the years but never really liked them so I wanted to think of something that really meant something to me for this site because I really like what I've seen here.
I have 2 aunts and 5 uncles on my father's side of the family. They were all very conservative except for for the youngest. He was always a slacker, liked to party, and grow ginseng in the forest. I'd like to think he grows MJ too. He is the only one still alive at 80 years old. The last time I saw him was when my father died in 1991.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Mine is easy.

Killer
Green+ak47=KGB47
Buds

Nothing to it. I used it first at overgrow and brought it along to IC.

:canabis:

Well.... the truth of the matter is...... (and my name is a duplicate.....Pistilwhipt is no relation and I didn't copy his/her name, just coincidence LOL)

I was thinking....some guys are pussy whipped( can and will do any thing for pussy) .....I like pot....full of pistils...... I'm pistil whipped.....

and then the obvious double entendre'

G

My handle has followed me for a while. I got it in the military. Believe it or not it is not for the reason most people might think. There were two of us with the last name, in order not to confuse us and as a practical joke, I ended up as BigMo and the other guy ended up with littlemo. He was a black sargent about 6'2" tall, and in great shape. I was in great shape to but quite a bit shorter than he was. My name stuck tho. He was cool being little mo to.

Mo,

Willie

Just over 16 years ago a very pregnant, abandoned dog smelled the food I was cooking and came bounding down my lane. With no luck finding the owner(s) my wife and I kept her. She gave birth to two puppies on my birthday that we named willie and blackjack..Willie, because I helped deliver him after mom showed signs of distress (Oh, my given name is William) and Blackjack because mom got a "21" in having two healthy pups! I believe because willie smelled me while being born, he has looked on me as being his "Daddy" and has followed me around for sixteen years! Sooo...Willie/William
Peace, Willie :canabis:

G

My original screenname was boinkadoink since shortened to Boink. But many years ago when I was a teenager my friends and I used boinkadoink, as code for smoke a joint, when we were around parents or anyone not cool. Of course it dawned on me when I was trying to come up with a screenname.

Well I am Herb Weedman from Weedmanville WV. Herbert to be exact. You can call me Herb or Mr. Weedman or asshole or anything but late for the smoking. Herb hates to miss smoking down.

I thought I'd chime in here.The Urban Spaceman is actually a title to a song"I'm the urban spaceman." From a british band from late 60's early 70's called "The bonzo dog band." Any body ever hear of them?

G

Well if I must then I must. Basically mine comes from well....me. I can be the best thing since sliced bread to someone until the bullshit or self promotion comes up. Then its time for the straight talk. You dont have to like what I say but dammit your gonna hear it.

Blatant :wave:

G

Oh yah! Duh! Oh I know! If you put two of those together it comes out to two fingers. Ha Ha! Sup Einey!

Blatant :wave:

G

I used to go through blocks of hash back in the '80's and have always loved my hash. Can't get any around here fora decade now except for mine :joint: . I found OG back in '02 and have had to change my name a couple of times but I'm always a hash craver at heart. Wish I had some of Trichomefarmers melty right now :friends: . It was a great pleasure and a fairly good memory I think of offen.

O

OHenry

The Munchies!

The Munchies!

Yum Yum Yum- Nothing like a candy bar after a big ol' bowl~

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hi

hi

my name is a nicer way of saying FUCK YOU CHARLIE kinda like what blatant said i'll go along untill peeps get to full of them selves or it starts to get deep (bullshit)
peace chucky

Bystander

well i'll play too.. choose mine for the fact i dont have a digicam to show proof of me grow(s) so untill then i figured this handle suites me well that and the fact i feel like a Bystander watching life pass by.. :rolleyes:
used to have really poor selfesteam as a kid, but im feeling much better now :biglaugh:

sirharrynuggz said:
I just finally got my pubes this year, hence the name lol!
:biglaugh: :laughing: :biglaugh: