What's new

What inspired your username?

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
The Inventor of Agriculture ~ Sir & what the hell he's also known as god. Nothing to do with the supernatural etc, though. Hard work get the nails dirty type, enjoy good food & drink, a very wise man.
picture.php

The hiss of the asp and the whirr of hawk's wings, hiss + ur and ur + hiss, are natural sounds that have become structural parts of our language and culture. The name of Assur is composed of hiss + ur, the hiss of the asp and the whirr of hawk's wings. The names Osiris, Sirius, Caesar, Czar, Aesir, Cyrus, Syria, Assyria, and many others are, derivatives of the name Assur. The words sire, sir, sure, assure, seer, vi-zier, and ad-vi-sor are also derivatives of the name Assur. Hence all of those names and words (along with many others) are derived from the hiss of the asp and the whirr of hawk's wings.

Isis is formed from the scared asp hiss hiss Twice wise

Catharsis

It's one of the reasons I use Cannabis. :)

1 : the act or result of purging
2 a : purification or purgation of the emotions (as pity and fear) primarily through art b : a purification or purgation that brings about spiritual renewal or release from tension
3 : elimination of a complex by bringing it to consciousness and affording it expression

stc9357

It's random I try to keep it that way for every forum and I have good long-term memory so I have different usernames and passwords for every site try to stay ahead and less paranoid.

T

theJointedOne

i used to be thebluntedone but i quite blunts and all tobbacco years ago so i had to change it to thejointedone cuz blunts suck and joints rule!!!

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
i used to be thebluntedone but i quite blunts and all tobbacco years ago so i had to change it to thejointedone cuz blunts suck and joints rule!!!

I thought it was a play on the title "The Anointed One", you may know him better as Jesus.

BTW, the anointing oil was made with 250 sheckel's (~4lbs.) of kaneh bosm (cannabis).

The recipe for the oil is in Exodus 30:22-25 if you want to look it up. To be clear, I'm an Atheist but I have read both the Christan bible and the Tehran (The Hebrew Bible).

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i dont know what the fuck inspired this sn to be honest i wish i could change it. i love prop215 because im able to get a club card and go shopping and put 8ths and brownies on my credit card lol.

but at the same time i dont like 215 because its basically letting the government into our pockets.

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what inspired your username?

what inspired your username?

I see some strange names on this forum so I'm curious if you'd share what inspired them?

My name came from the movie nice dreams. It's the official character name of the grower under the pool tarp, growing the iguana weed, lol....

<------ avatar's Weird Jimmy

I enjoy many of the finer things in life ... among my more refined tastes, weed, women, cigars, wine, scotch, beer, art, cuisine, etc.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
I am a workaholic that can't sit still for more than 5 minutes, so I picked the opposite handle in a vain attempt to be funny.

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Et In Arcadia Ego is a latin phrase (and the name of several paintings) translating roughly to "Even in Arcadia I exist" as if spoken by personified death.

The inspiration came from the best book I've ever read: Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy.

Owl Mirror

Veteran

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Used to be a racer for an Italian motogp team, my bike was red and i love spaghetti, my team mates always call me redspaghetti and it stuck with me until today.

Cheers,

Red.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
a picture of a buckeye leaf, they originated here in ohio but its getting harder and harder for them to grow and survive
buckeye%20leaf.jpg