What's new

What inspired your username?

PhenotypeX

Phenotype x is a phenotype that i made up that, in fiction, in the future will be discovered in strain and change the world forever. Pretty cool huh? I have a crazy imagination thanks to weed.

B420

B420 - variation on the old username (basement420)

basment420 - I was creating 420 ingredients in my basement

hunt4genetics

Veteran
I hate that their are genetics that no one is working on right now. I hope to go to the Northern japanese Island of Hokkaido, and encounter the weed that flourishes on that island. They call it Dosanko, it's potent and grows wild in Hokkaido. I'm shocked some japanese breeder hasn't worked on it yet. (or maybe they have).

peace

Rouge

My name says it all don't it. Its sorta politicos. I am against......certain values of society.
Now I got Paulin copying me, & for similar reasons, geez. Also, Zorro.

S

spliphy

columnar smoking

columnar smoking

avoiding pipes as much as possible for my inhalement...a joint, to me, allows a burning tip with hot smoke vaporizing the material just behind it as it passes through the column of herb

also, differently from the Dutch, I use a paper 'tip' on the outside of my dubie as a holder--my tips are a little longer than the short Dutch ones...this helps cool the smoke

when smoking, I try to just keep the joint lit enough to barely burn: I take many small 'hits' instead of a few giant ones...this helps to preserve the taste which is still evident all the way to the roach:smokeit:

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Well, it was the first thing that came to my mind when I signed up on IC. Thats how I like to give names.... go with the first thing that pops into your head.

G

growcodile

just playing with the near same sound of "growcodile" and "crocodile" ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts