What's new

What i'm growing!

J

jaded1

Pretty sure they've been tested(don't know who by)as he usually puts that it's untested if it hasn't been.
A couple of better shots of the ks/gooey and a pic of the cherry coke/og plant of goji.

J

jaded1

Cheers r.i.l!
Cheers speedemon,will take some pics of the other cherry coke plant when shes stopped stretching,nothing really to see at the mo.The 1 pictured is impressing me more and more,damn frosty for just over 3 weeks 12/12.

A couple of pics of the lemon goji and a blueberry sativa:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
very nice mate looks a decent yielder too and that blueberry sat looks well you got any info on that clone or seed?

peace

J

jaded1

Yeah mate,here's a couple of pics.1st the ks/gooey,gonna chop her in a couple of days.

Next a goji,lost a lot of the cherry coke smell but there's still some in there with a piney,fuelly smell

next the blueberry sat,smells of blueberry and sweaty socks

and last apic of a eisbaer,smells of sweet,incensey fart spray.Iknow it sounds a bit rank but find myself giving her a stem rub every time i open the tent!

Will try to get some pics of the other 3 goji's,well 2 of them as the other is just a viney mess that has had to be tied to tent poles

J

jaded1

Cheers mate!

Acouple of pics of 2 of the goji's
1st smells like those refresher chews with the sherbet in the middle,won't be pulling this 1 out again as is just too flimsy.

2nd is my fave,smells sweet and fruity with some earthy pine.Also the frostiest of the bunch

J

jaded1

Cheers ril and Green!

The goji's were all decent smoke with 2 being great,the cherry coke pheno and the plant i couldn't get a pic of .
The 1 i couldn't get a pic of went 12 weeks and smelled and tasted sweet,piney and fuelly with a very uppy high,the cherry coke pheno ended up smelling similar to the old tangy tizer and licquorice and was more of an og buzz,uppy for half hour then stoned.

Had to stop growing for a few months as had a couple of discs removed in my neck which didn't go too well and left me in more pain than i had before.
After a few month of physio and accupuncture i can now lift things again,couldn't even lift a cup for ages!

Have got a sunshine daydream,3 hey daves and a couple of shiva's in flower,will take some pics when lights come on

J

jaded1

Some pics of a couple of ssh x sssdh:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

J

jaded1

And a couple of ecsd x sssdh:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Plants are at 55/56 days.As you can see my camera skills haven't got much better!

F

Fields~of~Green

very nice j1

that last one looks a good pheno what do they smell like?

theherbalizor

Veteran
I'm running the ecsd x sssdh, on day 69. I was hoping for a Deisel Dom plant but ended up with a slightly hazier sssdh pheno and a mad pure haze. Both smell lovely, but no diesel funk.

Just my luck, lol.

J

jaded1

Yeah FoG,she's the most ecsd leaning,smells citrusy fruit and fuel.The other ecsd smells of lime cordial and floor cleaner.

I have 2 more that have a lime pledge smell that lean more to the sssdh

The ssh's are the stinkers,1st plant smells of mango skin,red grapefruit with a spicy haze background,the other smells of lime,sour apple and a kinda kerosene smell but if i brush against her there is a strong grapefruit smell.
I have another that proper reeks of lemon,mango and fuelly frankincense.

J

jaded1

Yeah herb,i have 1 with very wispy,hazy looking buds and 1 that looks just like a sssdh.

Not sure what pheno the 1st plant is but already has next to no white hairs left on her,maybe some kinda super skunk throwback?