What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What i'm growing!

J

jaded1

Cheers doc!That was a blinding plant,lime,coffee and incense smells with a lovely happy high,1 plant i wish i'd taken a cut of!

Had some real shitty luck with females recently,started 15 seeds and only got 1 female so didn't have anything in flower for 4/5 weeks.
Thankfully the next seeds i started had a few females

Here's a pic of the lone female i got out of a pack of Dutchgrown's white lightening,she's at 25 days 12/12;

J

jaded1

Cheers mate!she looks like she's gonna yeild well and is pretty frosty for so early.

Have switched to coco from organics this run and am getting some early yellowing in all my plants,seem to be getting it under control now,have had to up the ec to 2.2 on 3 plants and 1.8 on a ssh.

S

speedemon

Doing a great job mate, I like the bottom pic of the ssh, looks like she will do you proud mate.

J

jaded1

Yeah mate,am very impressed with her,very resinous and Really stinks!Has a strong lemon/lime floor cleaner smell and another funk i cant describe.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking well!

Panama/dc pics 2 & 4?

Any more info? Just got some of those from the boo, shame they are feminised..

J

jaded1

Cheers Mitch,just pic4 is p/dc,she's the most panama leaning plant out of the 3 i've grown.
Other 2 had much fatter leaves,very frosty but leafy hashplant growth with lemony,earthy,hash smells.
The 1 in the pic smells nasty!lemon fly killer spray,hoping that the pestillent edge to it goes away before the finish as i find it repulsive.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hard to tell from the pic, but is there some pink-pistilage going on?

Keep up the good work either way!

J

jaded1

Yeah Mitch,pink pistils.In the tent i thought there was only a couple,was quite surprised how many there were when pictured!

Cheers mate,was hoping to find a pink pistiled 1 when i bought the seeds,just wish she smelled different!

Some pics of the southern lights 1st and what i now think is another white lightening as smells and looks more like the other wl than the southern lights.

J

jaded1

Some more pics,1st 2 pics are ssh at 58 days,2nd 2 are p/dc at 60 days.Ssh is getting chopped monday

J

jaded1

The next are the white lightening at 60 days,which will also be chopped monday,cant wait to try the bigger yielder,smells of orange peel with a nutty,musty bubblegum smell.

J

jaded1

Last up is a sssdh,was a runt that was vegged for 10 weeks and was about 7/8 inches tall with the smallest leaves i've ever on a plant when going into flower.
Wasn't expecting much from her but as there was room i put her into flower.She has been in flower for about 7 weeks but took her nearly 5 weeks to start budding.She absolutely REEKS of limeade and kerosene.

J

jaded1

Cheers mate!

Had a little quick dried bud of the ssh this morning,surprisingly tasty for a 3 day dried.cant wait for it to have a bit of a cure as the high was pukka,started off with a nice light head which built upover the next 30mins by which time i had a permanent grin across my face!Very up happy strong weed!

S

speedemon

Last up is a sssdh,was a runt that was vegged for 10 weeks and was about 7/8 inches tall with the smallest leaves i've ever on a plant when going into flower.
Wasn't expecting much from her but as there was room i put her into flower.She has been in flower for about 7 weeks but took her nearly 5 weeks to start budding.She absolutely REEKS of limeade and kerosene.

Sounds like a nice pheno mate :) Great pics :tiphat::ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts