What's new

what if i catch my girlfriends 13 yr old daughter smoking weed.

Downswing

It's not about the age, it's about if she's normal and stable personality. If she is, why not to let her smoke?

I know safety is an issue and everything, but c'mon your parents worried the same and you're still going strong.

Take her to a methadone clinic and ask all the "patients" if they started out smoking pot.I think it might open her eyes.Believe me I love herb but the truth is the truth and if you dont think most junkies start as potheads you're living in a different world than I.
That's fucking stupid, bad parenting is the root of all problems. Don't blame weed. Besides most punk ass kids first experiment with cigarettes and alcohol..

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
You have to tell her mom-- If you don't, and mom finds out...she will be pissed....rightly so--
Girls especially, need to know how to handle their partying...like I told my daughter when I caught her drunk at that age..."When guys get too fucked up, they wake up in the morning with shit written all over their face and shit...When girls get too fucked up, they wake up in the morning wondering where their panties are!!"
You can't stop her, so let the education begin--:2cents:

S

sparkjumper

I guess FreedomFGHTR and BeardedClam are cousins or something considering neither of you can seem to grasp a concept randude101 and others seem to be able to comprehend..

pthway4

My wife and I have a son 9 mon. and a daughter 6...we see similiar about the minimal dangers of the plant...but as far as the kids smoking...I feel that I don't want to encourage it but if it happpens I will not freak out...honesty is the best policy....right now my daughter helps with "Daddys lettuce" and Daddy grows it so he doesn't have to pay taxes... Its the easiest explanation...as she learns what it is I don't want her to think of it as something forebidden, because of course our nature is to do wat we aren't allowed...I guess its the Netherland approach. Safety is key...it has been reiterated before in this thread...because if you force your kids into the streets to smoke then when they get busted a whole bunch of idiots decide their lives for them. Be parents and responsible adults, what we teach our kids will influence their generation..

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
People just can't seem to grasp the concept of cannabis being a gateway drug to other more harmful substances.I thnik it stems from people believing that its the cannabis itself that could lead to using other substances,they couldn't be more wrond.It's the way cannabis is classified and distributed to the public that makes it a perfect gateway drug.A teenager goes to his regular pot dealer on friday night to score his nicle bag and notices a small bag of white powder on the table.Whats that he asks?O thats heroin.Shit no thanks I wouldnt go near that stuff!A few weeks go by and the kid goes to get his weekly nicklebag except he's in a real "funny" mood today for some reason.Maybe I'll try just a tad of that herion to see what all the fuss is about.The fact is,if that kid had another avenue to get his cannabis except for shady dealers,he wouldn't have been introduced to the heroin in the first place.I'm not trying to "perpetuate some myth" like you put it earlier.What I did just do was tell you the story of how I and millions of others got started using opiates and other harmful drugs.Its not the fault of the plant,its the fault of the people that put this plant in the same general class of known dangerous substances.

Just because that's how you see it doesn't mean that we all have to agree....If we don't agree or understand your point of view we are all idiots!??!...that's not right, you can believe what you want, doesn't make it right or wrong.
We all have been around long enough to know that if you abuse any kind of substance its a bad thing, and weed its the reason why.

Slap the shit out of her not for smoking weed , BUt for Letting her game be weak enough for you to find out, Tell here she can smoke all she wants when she turns 18

HarryNugz

It's not the "Evil" weed you have to worry so much about, it's the guy with her!
Hey ________ (insert her name) i've got some c99 that my older brother says will make you feel good and relaxed. They puff it up :joint: and next thing you know he's making out with her and telling her just how pretty she is then makes his move.:moon: He's making her feel good then next thing she knows he's on top of her and.......... :yoinks: better hope he's brought protection!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts