What's new

What Has Happened To Our Government?

Gry

Veteran
Ozzy Osborne has signed on with "Uncle Joe Biden" as his interpreter.
We have admitted Marxist in every level of our Government.
If you listened to Donald Trump when he started running he admitted he was GREEDY. He also said he had enough.
He returns his $400,000 a year salary to veterans.
We had full employment.
I have a list of 125 accomplishments of the Donald Trump Presidency.
I will gladly post them if you care to ask.
But you do not care because you more knowledgeable than I. You have it all figured out.

Where did you get the list from, and yes indeed I would be quite interested in seeing it.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
$400,000 is a sad joke when you are helping billionaires rob everyone else. Of their money, safety and environment.

Do the math. How many times does 400,000 go in a billion? How many billion has wal mart and Amazon made this year? How many small businesses are failing right now?

Fuck turd president. I hope he chokes.

You are a cry baby. Go back and suck the hind tit.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
This is whAT IS RUNNING OUR gOVERNMENT. Would you like to read all about Pelosi and her abuse of inside information passed on to her husband? Who immediately went in to the market before the news became public???
Pay attention here. They got their HEROES name all wrong. They are more fucked up than Trump. I will take the lesser of two evils.
This is fucking FUNNY!!!!
https://www.facebook.com/charlie.phillips.1650/videos/10223384492548421/

Excuse me, but that is legal. Congress people do insider trading all the time. Often legislation they pass has huge financial implications and they are personally score on it. Every so often somebody makes a big deal of it and then they 'do the right thing' making it illegal again. Normally it doesn't take long before the law is repealed as pork wrapped up in another bill and hidden from sight and the good ol' times get rolling again.

i love it when Pelosi is mentioned. Mitchy McConnell's wife is from a family who owns one of the largest shipping companies in China. Tell me that old Mitch hasn't passed bill after bill that profited him directly.

This article is from two weeks ago and only tells part of the story. You can clearly see here what I am talking about.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/15/us/politics/congress-trading-stock-loeffler-burr.html

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
$400,000 is a sad joke when you are helping billionaires rob everyone else. Of their money, safety and environment.

Do the math. How many times does 400,000 go in a billion? How many billion has wal mart and Amazon made this year? How many small businesses are failing right now?

Fuck turd president. I hope he chokes.

he does not give back the golf money which is way more.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Excuse me, but that is legal. Congress people do insider trading all the time. Often legislation they pass has huge financial implications and they are personally score on it. Every so often somebody makes a big deal of it and then they 'do the right thing' making it illegal again. Normally it doesn't take long before the law is repealed as pork wrapped up in another bill and hidden from sight and the good ol' times get rolling again.

i love it when Pelosi is mentioned. Mitchy McConnell's wife is from a family who owns one of the largest shipping companies in China. Tell me that old Mitch hasn't passed bill after bill that profited him directly.

This article is from two weeks ago and only tells part of the story. You can clearly see here what I am talking about.

I could not see the article because they want me to subscribe to the NYT. They are liars. Left them many years ago after they started publishing made up shit.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/15/us/politics/congress-trading-stock-loeffler-burr.html

Read this in it's entirety. You are full of misinformation. You must be a non thinking Democrat hoping for more handouts. Here you go.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020...ntroversy-richard-burr-unique-legal-jeopardy/

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Read this in it's entirety. You are full of misinformation. You must be a non thinking Democrat hoping for more handouts. Here you go.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020...ntroversy-richard-burr-unique-legal-jeopardy/

Gladys, your bravado, and self-esteem are overwhelming. There's a difference between having a conversation and blurting out multi posts insisting you are right about everything and insulting people you don't agree with. The people who learn are the ones who ask questions.

It's a matter of fact that people who know everything are incapable of learning. I read that in a fortune cookie.

Amynamous

I was just reading an article about a congressional subcommittee meeting yesterday, where the republicans refused to wear masks. Also, during the meeting, gym jordan, president caddyshack’s personal enabler, made a fool of himself(again). From the article:

The hearing was intended to examine the Government Accountability Office’s response to the pandemic, but it was at times derailed by the mask debate, as well as other partisan battles. At one point, for example, Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, a close ally of the president, asked that the GAO investigate China for its handling of the pandemic. The hearing’s primary witness, U.S. Comptroller General Gene Dodaro, explained that the GAO does not have authority to investigate China, as it is a sovereign nation.

Klompen

Our very first president owned other humans and treated them like crap. One slave even managed to escape and she had a son, and once old George became president he passed a law to make the children of escaped slaves into slaves specifically to punish her.

Even our "liberal" presidents keep kill lists on their desks, give speeches at the birthplace of the KKK, "torture some folks", and generally just do a lot of evil.

TLDR: You're pining for an America that never existed.

Latest posts

Latest posts