What's new

What Has Happened To Our Government?

Klompen

Any time I hear people referring to "commies", I am left wondering what kind of horse shit that they are up to.

Whenever I try to point out to people how utterly baseless and crazy this "Russiagate" stuff is, I often get accused of being a communist. I then have to point out that the USSR hasn't been a thing for nearly 30 years now and the Russian Federation is more free market and right-wing than the USSR ever was. I am often stunned to see how much Cold War propaganda still lives on despite the Cold War technically having ended decades ago.

Klompen

I never claimed that president Obama was an angel, and i accept that he lied, as all presidents must do from time to time. His drone attacks and the level of deportations under his administration established records at the time, although both have been dwarfed by trump’s administration. I did not support his massive drone attacks in the middle east, just as i did not support a lot of his other actions.
But just because he ordered the drone attack on a high ranking al-qaeda commander and his top lieutenants doesn’t mean that he had a “kill list” sitting on his desk. Amy Goodman is a self described Marxist and anarchist and her show pushes a lot of crap to make headlines.
I was not aware about the avenger missile system near the dakota pipeline. However, your article stated that the Avenger missile defense system was placed by the North Dakota National Guard, and the article never stated who ordered the placement. The article also stated the system was NEVER armed with missiles, and was NEVER used in that capacity. It was used for some of it’s internal functions like providing night vision as well as providing a source of warmth for those working there during freezing temperatures. A drone was shot down by a local sheriff, but the Avenger was not used in that capacity.

Its possible the (possibly unarmed)Avenger system was placed without Obama's knowing about it. I find it unlikely though because it showed up around the same time that the president was saying "Lets see how it plays out" on TV about the DAPL protests. He clearly was aware of the situation and he approved the governor's request to put those National Guard troops there in the first place, he directly approved the use of tear gas on protestors, and he deployed the Army Corps of Engineers to help make sure the project continued. He directly worked to aid the illegal treaty violations and human rights abuses and he does not deserve excuses for it.

Obama absolutely did have a kill list. He even used the Orwellian-sounding "Disposition Matrix" as his name for it. This isn't just Amy Goodman pushing this idea and you didn't even bother to look it up or you would know that.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
klompen, I think that The allegations about Putin having something on trump are likely true. It's the only explanation. Look at trumps history. He's a goofball, silver spoon, New York rich kid who fucked up everything that was handed to him and then he conned people to get more. Putin was the Tom Brady of the KGB. An idiot like trump was an easy play for Putin. As individuals they are exactly opposite. Putin's years of training and success make him like a shark while trump is like chum
in the water and easy bait.

You need to watch this interview with General McCaffrey on trump and Russia.
https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-whit...R8Ja_pjtOI6C_XeEprGHe4wvZiWDMBLsIm3LpuLUhUf7E

gladysvjubb

Veteran
klompen, I think that The allegations about Putin having something on trump are likely true. It's the only explanation. Look at trumps history. He's a goofball, silver spoon, New York rich kid who fucked up everything that was handed to him and then he conned people to get more. Putin was the Tom Brady of the KGB. An idiot like trump was an easy play for Putin. As individuals they are exactly opposite. Putin's years of training and success make him like a shark while trump is like chum

https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-whit...R8Ja_pjtOI6C_XeEprGHe4wvZiWDMBLsIm3LpuLUhUf7E

It is all LIES.

Gry

Veteran
Sixty thousand plus six days in row.

It was back in nineteen forty-two,
I was a member of a good platoon.
We were on maneuvers in-a Louisiana,
One night by the light of the moon.
The captain told us to ford a river,
That's how it all begun.
We were -- knee deep in the Big Muddy,
But the big fool said to push on.
The Sergeant said, "Sir, are you sure,
This is the best way back to the base?"
"Sergeant, go on! I forded this river
'Bout a mile above this place.
It'll be a little soggy but just keep slogging.
We'll soon be on dry ground."
We were, waist deep in the Big Muddy
And the big fool said to push on.
The Sergeant said, "Sir, with all this equipment
No man will be able to swim."
"Sergeant, don't be a Nervous Nellie, "
The Captain said to him.
"All we need is a little determination;
Men, follow me, I'll lead on."
We were, neck deep in the Big Muddy
And the big fool said to push on.
All at once, the moon clouded over,
We heard a gurgling cry.
A few seconds later, the captain's helmet
Was all that floated by.
The Sergeant said, "Turn around men!
I'm in charge from now on."
And we just made it out of the Big Muddy
With the captain dead and gone.
We stripped and dived and found his body
Stuck in the old quicksand.
I guess he didn't know that the water was deeper
Than the place he'd once before been.
Another stream had joined the Big Muddy
'Bout a half mile from where we'd gone.
We were lucky to escape from the Big Muddy
When the big fool said to push on.
Well, I'm not going to point any moral,
I'll leave that for yourself
Maybe you're still walking, you're still talking
You'd like to keep your health.
But every time I read the papers
That old feeling comes on;
We're, waist deep in the Big Muddy
And the big fool says to push on.
Waist deep in the Big Muddy
Waist deep in the Big Muddy
Waist deep! Neck deep! Soon even a
Tall man'll be over his head, we're
Waist deep in the Big Muddy!
And the big fool says to push on!
Songwriters: Pete Seeger

Klompen

If you live long enough and pay enough attention: Every so often the powers that be pick a new thing that they believe you should be terrified of. Its all about selling weapons and derailing competition of various types.

First it was the commies and people eventually got tired of hating commies. Then it was the terrorists and people are losing interest in them too. The DoD even released supposed UFO footage(which is a BIRD) in order to make you think we need a Space Force. Its all so transparent and yet perfectly intelligent people like yourself keep falling for it because you can't see the forest for the trees.

St. Phatty

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

the year in pictures

without mentioning Trump or Covid19.

the Sigourney Weaver pic, "Have IQ's dropped sharply while I was away".

though I guess that applies to both Trump & Covid19.

Attachments

• iq-drop.jpg
    iq-drop.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 22
  • thelma-and-louise-freeze-1280x720.jpg
    thelma-and-louise-freeze-1280x720.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 27
  • pritz.jpg
    pritz.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 24