What's new

what guard/family dogs do you all have??

i agree ashash, def a american bully not an apbt

ive got 2 american bulldogs, one is almost eightish and is suregrip x kershner. other is 3.5 and is inbred boyd x joshua

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
hear we go again,,,APBT V AB .....guys just drop it all you will get is a mouth full of abuse (i did)..

keep it green
highlander

hanuman

Nice dogs everyone, but here's the friendliest of all.

Not much of a guard dog, I must say but I live in a peaceful area. She's very useful as a door bell, though ;) And the best companion you could dream of for the kids... and for me. There's nothing like going for a two or three hours walk in the country with her and one or two (or three) joints in my pocket ;)

picture.php

picture.php

MaddsVonF

American Eskimos

These are the wives dogs. She breeds em. Not real big. Not mean looking. Put one foot on the property and they both go off. The male is keyed in for night patrol, the bitch won't leave her momma's side and will die protecting her. If you come over the 9ft wall, the fricking dogs are the very least of your troubles.

Dogs, cameras, motion sensor lights, insomnia, glass shards on top of the brick wall. Crap, I got trippies set and home made sensor pads, ,,,,,,

But hey, if ya ask me instead of ripping me, you'd be surprised.

madds

ftp

Attachments

• DSCN0262.jpg
    DSCN0262.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 17
  • PICT0015.jpg
    PICT0015.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
G

guest121295

:)My malamute dog is the best watchdog I've ever had, big, mean looking and friendly.His little girlfriend is a blue heeler, between the two nobody gets past the gate.Best part is that niether one bites but they raise hell and stay out all night and day 365 days a year...Both of them were sharing a possum when I woke up yesterday morning...

NuKreashuns

im not going into tis but hes american pitbull terrier 90lb ... feed your dogs frozen bill jack wet with eukunuba and table scraps from a family of 6 who loves steak chicken and pastas u will end up with the above ive raised boxers that ive built up to 100lbs guess those wasnt real AKC boxers either were they we provide the best dog foods with best proteins for these guys and spend more on dog food then u probably do a months worth of grocerys for ur home to keep these guys looking this way we were face to face id probably be in ur shit like white on rice with paper work in hand along with my fist followed behind that u ppl kill me with the american bullies and yes ur right alot of ppl are cross breeding blues and the UKC is on it running around testing all these dogs to see if the DNA matched parents that they are regestered to and ppl are losing breeding rights for life well they can breed but w/o the ukc paperwork on the liters(means pups are worth 300$ atmost) they make not counting all pups and dogs of mine are PR majors some GR majors in show atleast 8 generations back (purple ribbon bred or green ribbon bred major) when u been with the following kennel clubs and the breed for 13yrs tell me im wrong

UKC PR paper work says so (united kennel club)
ADBA papers says so (american Dog breeders association)
ABDA papers says so (American Bully Dogs Association)
CKC papers says so (Canadian Kennel Club)

all come back as APBT

i could also register with AKC as stafford shire terrier but wont cause i dont believe in beating around the bush

also funny how ppl offer me 5-8000.00 for this guy at dog shows

u ppl kill me u act like u were there for the breedings and all the work thats been put into these dogs they are like weed u got sativa, indica, hybrids but they all are weed just cause one plant grows huge purple buds and tall and another doesnt does that make it another kind of plant NO right food and diet and workout produces the pits u see above like i said u must be one of them ppl who owns a backyard bred pitbull long snout tall skinny lil shits or u want one really bad and cant afford one u ppl kill me UKC has already been to my kennel and DNA tested every dog on site and didnt yank my numbers for breeding or anything else so say what u will i really dont give a shit as the purpose of them is for my kids anyways

Same cocky attitude on this one as the bully boards haha at least you stay true. 8 generations is way way way to far back to brag about in the world of purebred dogs. Sh*t 3 is even pushing it... Your dogs are UKC reg and CAN NOT be registered AKC, you know that so stop trying to blow smoke up these people arses.

Same cocky attitude on this one as the bully boards haha at least you stay true. 8 generations is way way way to far back to brag about in the world of purebred dogs. Sh*t 3 is even pushing it... Your dogs are UKC reg and CAN NOT be registered AKC, you know that so stop trying to blow smoke up these people arses.

ok ok ur so right....were behind screens so no need to take this any farther like i said u own your own Pitty kennel and been in the game as long as i have why would the paper work lie u dumbass and on top of that when they did DNA hows come each dog whos been tested has came back to who they were suppose to continue to hate lol still american pitbull terriers reguardless what your mouth says are u jealous my dogs ar 10x the size of yours or is it ur so broke u wish u had a good tight bred dog and cant afford it or is it u just love to flame and troll ppl who u feel u can or is it ur just a nobody out there in the real world and starved for pussy and attention that u come here talking shit to me ..... like i said we breed these dogs but they belong to my kids and as long as they are happy with them i give no shit bout your opinion or anyone elses for that matter i know i probably made more on these pups then u probably will see at your job this year if u wanna lil extra grain of salt and its only july the only ones we see talk shit on the boards are the ones who are jealous like urself if u werent u wouldnt have put ur lifesavings of opinons in here like i said when u been doing this as long as i have you keep well track of your dogs and whos got them like i do u know whos been breed to who not counting everydog has its own UKC number and any smart dog breeder has kept every pup they have produced what time they were born amongst other shit we have to follow always keep UKC reg numbers for future breeding so u know if u come back across these numbers ur breeding back into the line to tighten it up thought u knew it all

3 post and ur here talking shit ..... speaks volumes for you already

(u will be banned for a mouth like that when u run it to the wrong person)

NuKreashuns

We have 1 rottie 1 amstaff 1 bully and my wife rounded out the bunch with a pom-chi. We live in a pretty chill area were every one knows everyone and we dont have to really worry theft. Our dogs are part of out family and I would protect them with my life as Im sure they would do the same me my wife or daughter.
We were looking at a mastiff type dog and still ended up with bubba the rotty. those caucasian mountain dogs are no joke. Thats like a .50 with extended clips and teeth lol. I saw a program on them about 5yrs ago on the NatGeo channel and have been fascinated with them ever since. I just dont think they would mix well into our social life as we always have neighbors over with family and friends other dogs and small children.
Dreamz of Green: I own bullies not apbt I will say that. I threw away my UKC paper work on my bully as I dont think the UKC represnts us they way they should and the ABKC stands behind my breed 100%. My amstaff is AKC reg and I know that if you're dog's parents arent akc you cant get AKC paperwork. Tell me if Im wrong? Titles held by ancestors do not validate your dog, especially 8 generations removed from the ring when the bredding practices have evolved less away from the ring and more towards bullies. Tell me if Im wrong? You are on here spewing incorrest information and I feel it is my duty as Bully Breed Lover to make sure people know the real. I mean youre going around telling people that you spend more money on food for dogs than they can afford on themselves. You dont know them so how could even say anything like that?
Congrats on your puppy mill business. I am glad it is working for you and youre family because thats all that really matters in the end. Not what anyone on this board or other think.
ICMag is a wonderful site and I hope I did not offend anyone with my comments as I do not wish to be banned. I only have 3 posts because find all my info in books and talk to people. the way it was done in the old days before the internet era.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
95lbs of pure muscular terror.
People don't even walk by my house much anymore.
Looks and sounds terrifying when he's bowed up and charging.
He's a sweetheart to me and my other animals though.

Attachments

• lew.jpg
    lew.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 18

Burt

Veteran
"95lbs of pure muscular terror."

looks to be more like 70lbs-is that his kennel in the back?
my 83lb pit wouldn't fit in that kennel-no way
beautiful dog-mine has the same white stripe and his brother is almost identical to yours-loves us with a passion and even plays with the rest of our animals-it helps when you get them as pups and not abused from the kennel

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
"95lbs of pure muscular terror."

looks to be more like 70lbs-is that his kennel in the back?
my 83lb pit wouldn't fit in that kennel-no way
beautiful dog-mine has the same white stripe and his brother is almost identical to yours-loves us with a passion and even plays with the rest of our animals-it helps when you get them as pups and not abused from the kennel
Mannnnn, that's his baby kennel, he hasn't been in that thing since he was 5 months old.
That dog has a head that has to be 40lbs by itself, lol.
Just weighed in at the vet at 93lbs two weeks ago.

I got him as a baby, and he was dominated by the cat and 10lb bichon from day one, he's never figured out that he's much bigger then them now, and still plays the part of the omega dog.
He's a big sweetheart, but will raise hell if anyone approaches the house/yard.
Deepest, scariest bark/growling I've ever heard on any dog.
We raised him on operation "Darky Barky" if the skin is dark, you must bark.
That's not meant as racist before people start getting their panties in a bunch, he was raised in the ghetto, lot of crime and daytime break ins, never at our house though.

135 acres of land and all dogs are free to roam doesnt make it a puppy mill.... like i said jealousy will kill u in the long run .....all dogs come in and go out as they please all are healthy have shots and vacs and have food and water ..... u guys hate to see anyone make money when its not u dont u .......PUPPY MILL MY ASS ...... i think ur ass hurt over the money im making from the looks of your post ...i bet we live better then ur ass does and thats your whole delima like i said champions buddy purple and green ribbon majors in the ring (show ring) so lick my nuts ...bet your ass sweats all day in a shop for 9-12hrs why im at home in the AC with me the wife ,kids and my dogs and its all legal due to i pay taxes on the money i get

and the expression i spend more on my dogs then ppl do themselfs

is just that its a cliche or an expression u ignorant ass .....

PUPPY MILL explain how i run a puppy mill ...cause i sell my dogs and dont give them away? that be bout the only rant u could come up with if u knew me personally these dogs are well taken care of and make my kids happy so who fucking cares really ...i dont and for the record who was the first person to see pitbulls as a breed for registration UKC is who the founder of the UKC is whos dog is #00000000001 but your right ukc paper work means nothing .....LMFAO ... u can think all the ppl out there cross breeding for the reason the american bullies came about .... my dogs come from real pitbull lines before ppl started cross breeding to try to make bigger dogs with mastifs and other worthless breeds when breed into the APBT id tell u to your face w/o those UKC papers u got yourself 100-300.00 dog must be why ur here running that box i guess that Dave wilson isnt a true breeder neither is he if u even know who that is ?like i said my state UKC rep has sent ppl to my house to see if DNA comes back and it did end of story find a new victim troll

Burt

Veteran
awesome kali!
my kids picked out our boy-he was the moms fave of the litter and loves to play-best dog ever-no joke-mine may have been crossed to a bull mastiff in the past but he is far from a bully-quite the opposite in terms of height but temperment is excellent-nuts and all
http://hubpages.com/hub/mastiff
have you all read of alexander the great's strategy for winning against Darius' elpehants?

SobStory

My family has bred Ridgebacks since my grandfather first moved to Rhodesia,

We have two beutiful sisters that live with us at home, and the rest of the clan stay with my father who hunts pigs with them regularly

awesome family dogs, very loyal and intelligent, but COMPLETELY fearless, the family line is decended from RLI tracking/combat dogs my grandfather adopted as the conflict in Zimbabwe/Rhodesia ended

just try getting your hands on my diamonds/krugerands !

Latest posts

Latest posts