What's new

What do you find beautiful?

• Thread starter ka0tik_kreati0n
  • Start date
K

ka0tik_kreati0n

you all are coming up with a lot of GREAT beautiful things.... I'm not shocked at all to find that there are ppl on ic that look beyond the superficial.

I think honesty is beautiful. Being able to confide in another person & holding back nothing to me is beautiful....

Bipolar to me is definitely NOT beautiful all the time, but it definitely can be beautiful at times... the manic highs, euphoria, all senses just going crazy... when I'm at my most creative, and come up with my best ideas.. that is beautiful

XIII

Back dimples. :biggrin:
back-dimples.jpg

S

sparkjumper

I'm addicted to canines I think dogs are beautiful especially when compared with people

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The most beautiful thing in the world is the way my lady looks when she's finished-

picture.php

Er, umm... behind my wife and kids, my parents, babies, horses, mountains, puppies and kittens, clouds, ect. ;)

Last edited:
L

Lune TNS

105896_l.jpg

Growing up this park on the shore was my favorite smoking spot... some of the sunsets are unbelievable... there's always fishing and sail boats going by, it's very peaceful... always visit it when I'm back home...

one Q

Quality
Veteran
I wont put a pic of what I find so beautiful but I will describe it.

I call it the "W" and its when a woman has a REAL NICE ASS, some juicy bubble booty. Then part of the Booty that is close to the leg that forms, well a Double Euw. My Wife's got a but like a basketball and her "W" is so awesome I can keep my hands off.

StoneByName

Somewhat typical answers but....

I'm a sucker for a blonde
elisha-cuthbert.jpg

Love the countryside
shropshire_plain.jpg

Sunset, who doesn't like a good sunset?
sunset_wallpaper_brazil-1600x12001.jpg

EDIT: also some animals e.g. Jaguar
Jaguar-1.jpg

Sorry KK, I know you weren't looking for the Superficial, but Superficial is beautiful too:

Money: God knows we all love Money. It's beautiful and you can't have anything below without it -

You feel like a bigger Man/Woman when you have a knot like this in your pocket -

MFI_013.jpg

I absolutely love the Bentley Continental GT (if you have $140,000)

Bentley%20Continental%20GT%20Project%20Kahn%20(2).jpg

Cabana at REHAB in Vegas on Sundays? Not if you don't have $3,000 -

e275re2.jpg

Diamond faced Presidential Rolex??? Starts at $25,000 -

rolex_masterpiece_watches01-face.jpg

Working from an office on the 40th story? Even a 2,000sq foot office will run you $5,000+ a month -

snipshot_kjvmihsfg.jpg

Grey pinstripe Burberry suit? We're talking $1,000............... just for the Jacket!

41IjDdZEJpL._AA280_.jpg

The best things in life are NOT free. But they are beautiful!!
:dance013:

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A nice ass
Ferrari-458-Italia-3.jpg

A pretty face.
_Ferrari-458-Italia-1-lg.jpg

Yes, I'm shallow
MyRoomFullOfMoney.bmp

Getting shallower
Swedish%20Girls22919559-f899-42a7-a051-298f3dcfe77f.jpg

Little Deeper (Black Hills ND)
BlackHills2008012.jpg

DEEP. Pulsar Stars. Incredible cosmic event
207358main_whitedwarf_20080102_HI1.jpg

C

Cookie monster

Spring time in the forrest.

Attachments

• forest.jpg
    forest.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 15

Norrath

home...

2653198-Beautiful_Garibaldi_Lake_after_sunrise-Garibaldi_Provincial_Park.jpg

and i climbed to the top of this one here....i met up with my ex best friends aunt at the top too...smallest world ever. core of an eroded volcano...cause that's what the rockies are aint them?

94GAR-02-19-Black-Tusk+Lake.jpg