cant stop wont stop
Veteran
steveepostman_lsd_blotter.jpg

+
Waterfall%2097.jpg

=
Pretty Fuckin Sweet

stc9357

Agree with the amy lee, I find many things in nature to be beautiful and some women it's not just there overall attractiveness but it's something about em.

Amy_Lee_0066.jpg

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
i find beautiful things when i go fishing and have a few doobs at sunset even the ducks want to blaze
8411Picture_024.jpg

8411Picture_029.jpg

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
I think anyone who doesn't really appreciate flowers hasn't known beauty.

I think people who can't find something completely fascinating and wonderful about every woman they meet cannot appreciate all the forms of beauty.

I think those x-ray photos of various galaxies shows why God understands beauty.

I think people who can't appreciate honesty - expressed or experienced - don't understand beauty.

I think beauty is hard to describe and harder to experience, but you know it when you see it and you appreciate it when you feel it.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Kaotic is only PARTLY right. HAPPY pregnant women are incredibly beautiful. angry pregnant women...well...:whistling: they scare @#$% out of me! :biggrin: armedoldhippy

whiterabbit9

Veteran
animals/nature
life
well mannered/polite people
hmmm shallow ? but I like a pretty girl, but not the high heel kind, just a pretty girl, but for her to be pretty she has to be pretty inside too

beautiful

beautiful is how some thing happen in life, and they blow your mind

yeah life is beautiful (sometimes I change my mind :p)

and I agree...

success is beautiful

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
Anything fairytale more or less.
Vulnerable people i find beautiful as well, its strange, but i guess its because it fulfills my need to help people.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful can be simple but very complicated at the same time, cant really put them in words so i'll post pictures of what i think is beautiful.

1258811961140.jpg

1260813182411.jpg

1260853105817.jpg

1261009726597.jpg

1261013012147.jpg

1261013136355.jpg

1261079060584.jpg

1261109406441.jpg

DSC02991.jpg

1261323917264.jpg

1262642243521.jpg

1261113971768.png

:rasta:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Genuine ppl are beautiful, someone thats open and honest. Doesnt matter whats going on with the outside.
The mountain that I live by is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Ski ing to me is the most beautiful thing in the world.

When you are on a Gondola, or "Ski lift" as they call them, and you look around at the scenery, and you breathe in the mountain air, you can really tell there is a GOD out there. (No disrespect to anyone or their religion)

I've been Ski ing for 8 years now and I've Skied some great spots in the United States:

Park City, Utah
Alta Mountain, Utah
Snowbird, Utah
Mammouth Mountain (twice)
Heavenly at Lake Tahoe

(And the junk spots like Big Bear and Snow Summit every year)

I've still got so many others to visit, Wyoming, Colorado (which I'm planning to Ski at Beaver Creek in February), plus with other countries, Whistler in Canada, or perhaps the French Alps............ you get the idea.

When your out there, you understand beauty. I just wish we didn't have to get old. I'd like to do this forever.

ski-lift-477.jpg

lockehead

I dont think i know what true beauty is. Im still young, so one thing that pops into my mind right away is beautiful women. I think middle eastern girls are the most beautiful.

C

Classyathome

Babies / small children.

Happy old couples that hold hands when they walk.

My wife.

My sons.

My mother-in-law.

IC Mag.