What's new

What do you do for a living?

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
funny you should ask..
i think i may have just been fired today.. lol

i worked at this company for over a year and a half as a forklift operator.

ive had to take the last 2 days off to tend to an eye injury my dog got herself into..

now i have sick time and you would THINK this is a legit reason to take time off so my dog doent lose her eye..

anyways fuck that POS job and that DOUCHE BAG!!

J

JackKerouac

I work in sales for the beer industry. It's really not as fun as it sounds.

Hitchhiker

I'm student (like forever :) Then I work in one building corporation as an quality engineer (trainee untill I'll graduate) and for freetime hobby I run my own renovation firm and inport furnitures from Baltic states.

There has to be something wrong cos I love my work =)

G

Guest 18340

I drive a street sweeper at night. Cool job, im by myself so i bring a few sticks with me, see alot of weird shit (drunk people, naked people etc) and the pay is pretty good to. Oh, and no pee-pee test :D

Last edited:

del...

before a bad ortho surgeon fucked up my back and paralyzed my right foot i was a land surveyor...now i'm retired on disability and bring in extra income with my "beads & blades" knife and gemstone jewelry sales i do sometimes online and we follow the biker ralley circuit during the fall...the rest of the year i'm just your ordinary gardener doing what we love and live for...anyone else feel kinda lost when there are no plants around?

need a knife?

U

ureapwhatusow

I harvest testicular fluids from wild boars

Im waiting for mike rowe to highlight me on dirtiest jobs

U

ureapwhatusow

naaa really, im a gigilo for geriatric women

naaaaa really, I have a small bible shop in bagdag, anyone wanna job?

Last edited:

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
I'm a wage-drone at a job where WE WRITE IN CAPS ALL DAY.
And use strange abbreviations.
Every email is shouting and angry. :D