What's new

What do you do for a living?

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greens said:
LOL. I think a lot of people would be shocked to find out what I do. It's not your typical job for a cannabis connoisseur and breeder. lol.

Should I even reveal it? I'm not sure...

Greens

if its cool, reveal it...

it if will get you in trouble, don't.

Greens said:
LOL. I think a lot of people would be shocked to find out what I do. It's not your typical job for a cannabis connoisseur and breeder. lol.

Should I even reveal it? I'm not sure...

Greens

OMG greens is Nancy Regan, I KNEW it! :laughing: :D

reddy1

ICMag Donor
i'm a cook at 2 very busy restaurants. i hate it. not a career for me.

Last edited:
D

DrKong

Dead End job, Student, freedom fighter. Due to illness i stay baked as often as possible.

R

Raistlin Majere

i don't work @ a job anymore :jump:
but i have 3 kids ages 4 - 1.5 - and 5 months i take care of
my wife works night shift and sleeps all day so its just me and the kids

i plan to go to a local collage for horticulture when the kids are all in school

@ KnottyDollar - BOO that was lame, being nice never hurt no one

Last edited:

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
chef in a restaurant and personal chef on weekends and a few weeknights.

gettin baked and presenting dishes is the best thing ever. I love my job.

goodmemoryz86

i just quit my job last week, but I was a technical service representative for comcast. i would basically troubleshoot people's internet and phone. work was a stoner's paradise, i could come in after smoking 2 blunts and be at ease. of course, being surrounded by stoners was another good thing. shifts go by quick when you are sitting around, baked, waiting for customer's to find wires at the back of their modem, while you are playing PSP. i had to quit because I just graduated from university, and I'm looking for higher paying employment now that I have my degree. but i'm going to wait until after the summers over before doing that. :joint:

JohnnyATL

Veteran
Im a valet for a few clubs around the city. I usually blaze before work, but rarely during my shift.

everyone i work with blows to

Collie Man

Getting my degree right now but my summer job is a bar back in some really popular restaruant and make $$$$$$ on the weekends and everyone smokes and they have live music on the weekends so what can you say!! Jobs awesome and hot bitches!!

JohnnyATL

Veteran
hell yeah man, drunk hot girls are probably the best part of my job to, they come out of the club and just love to shake their asses on the valet haha

Collie Man

JohnnyATL said:
hell yeah man, drunk hot girls are probably the best part of my job to, they come out of the club and just love to shake their asses on the valet haha
Oh tell me about it man and I've become a pro to talking to drunk bitches! I know what they want to hear, been doing it for like 3 years now. :laughing:

ncga

Pot breeder, Chef, Personal chef, and Pot consultant. I own my own biz and yes smoke all day. I learned a LONG time ago that if I wanted to smoke when I wanted I had to own my own business.

When I went in to have some oral surgery done I put down that I smoke everyday all day. The surgeon has been to some parties I have done and was amassed. I told him thats why I'm a professional :)

nc

Dinix

wow... my bullshit-o meter is going apeshit.

I work at a crappy little sandwich shop in a run down, broke @ss city. I take my job as seriously as what the government tells me. My day often starts with a 1.5 gram joint. Followed by a 15m ride to work in a run down chevy nova covered in bumper stickers. Upon arival I usually talk a lot of shit to my manager, then i offer to get him high. If he accepts, i dose the piss out of his drink with pot tincture. Reguardless, I dose the piss out of my own.

Around 12:00 a bunch of lawyers, bankers, and business people roll in. They stand in line for 30 minutes while the lot of us stumble around and laugh at jokes that arn't funny. We usually try to talk a lot of loud truth concerning the Federal Reserve, 9/11, the food crisis, whatever fringe news is of interest at the time.

When the crowd dies down we usually go stand out front to smoke cigarettes and talk more shit about raping babies, putting old people in wood chippers, whatever we can do to freak people out.

Then we go back inside to throw stuff at one another & get high some more in the basement..

That's a REAL stones Job. Ya'll need to quit your corperate tool jobs & start having fun.

Latest posts

Latest posts