What's new

What do you all watch on TV?

AbbieDoobie

Here's more...Game Shows! Damn, THE BEST game show to watch while stoned is the fuckin' GONG SHOW! Hell, they were all fuckin' wasted on that show anyway. Another is Match Game. It is a fact that those folks would tape in the morning, break for lunch, then have a 5 martini lunch, then come back and tape more shows. If you happen to catch those afternoon shows they are the more wild episodes. Fuckin' Brett Somers, Charles Nelson Reilly, and Richard Dawson were all funny as hell regulars on that show. Then they'd have other celebs come through there, too. Damn, I cut my teeth on those two game shows during the summer while tokin' on my red Graffix two footer. Damn, the memories!!

~Abbie :joint:

AbbieDoobie

Damn, ArcticBlast, finally...someone who enjoys a good show.

Hey, I almost forgot. One of the funniest shows ever...Dave Chappelle Show. Some funny shit right there.

Some of you folks in this thread... I wonder if you ever partied in your life? Is this a pot site or a nursing home? :D

Botanist

Some of you folks in this thread... I wonder if you ever partied in your life? Is this a pot site or a nursing home? :D

And when we are old i will look back and remember the activity's and crafts, social groups, camping, books, the list never ends.

Will you remember your social programing? and the years (add them up) you spent watching the TV tell you your not good enough till you buy their shit and eat their food. Telling you to think and act like it. Over and over and over and over and over till you do and you think it was your idea.

P.S. i love the Simpson's. lol
:fsu:

AbbieDoobie

Botanist, dude, don't take that comment to heart. But, I think I've taken yours to heart so here goes...

I enjoy hiking, I actually get outside and breath fresh air. I've been known to go to the gym and lift weights, build my god damn muscles (like Chong). Gardened for over a decade, specializing in growing heirloom tomatoes, having collected around 200 varieties and traded with several top names in that field. Collected trading cards having amassed a great collection, then sold it back to eBay. What a stupid hobby.

Music, have written music, amassed a great collection of classical music, had 3 piano instructors, have performed in recitals, was in plays and musicals, voted most outstanding senior in high school choir. My son is a music major studying to be a music teacher which was my failed dream because I couldn't cut it on my instrument.

I have a Computer Science degree. Books, yeah, really, I read books, imagine that, lol. I practically grew up in a library, since my mom took me there every week growing up. Do you know the number of technical manuals I've had to read in my lifetime? Several hundred, I'm sure.

Health foods and nutrition, I could have a very detailed discussion on that topic. Cooking, another topic I could talk hours about. Film, I have watched thousands of them, love it. Currently making my way through Fred Astaire films. Did you know he was quite the dancer?

Yep, I'm a brain dead TV watcher being controlled by the media. Give me a break.

AbbieDoobie

Yukon, you know I'm reading that book, don't you. :D

Can you imagine... when Dick left that paradise at old age and had to move to Cali to live with his brother... there he sits in his brother's living room glued to CNN or some other crap that old folks tend to gravitate toward on the boob tube. Dick is so old he can't handle the outside elements, can't walk around well, and has to sit in an easy chair inside the house, most probably in the living room, with the TV on.

Doesn't that thought kinda break your heart?

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
DAMN How it's made, i dont know how i let that one slip... we love that show! everyone google "how its made hydroponic lettuce" ... its ridiculous

ArcticBlast

Bender

DAMN How it's made, i dont know how i let that one slip... we love that show! everyone google "how its made hydroponic lettuce" ... its ridiculous

ArcticBlast

It's easily my favorite show but I wish it was put together a little better. They use the same sweeping camera shots on everything they showcase, the same music is recycled, and they don't follow any themes within the episodes.

EDIT: It'd be awesome if they showed 2 products being built at different plants and then being assembled into a final product in a third plant.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Forensics shows, Law & Order (especially original series reruns), lots of HBO, CineMax, ShowTime, Encore shows & movies, Seinfeld fan, yadda yadda yadda....... you know.

I watch mostly discovery and history when im into tv,but mostly i like movies,i think i watch one just about every night,i see all the new releases from blockbuster.nothing better for me than a bowl of my own,surround sound and a good movie.

peace

NOKUY

Veteran
Yukon, you know I'm reading that book, don't you. :D

Can you imagine... when Dick left that paradise at old age and had to move to Cali to live with his brother... there he sits in his brother's living room glued to CNN or some other crap that old folks tend to gravitate toward on the boob tube. Dick is so old he can't handle the outside elements, can't walk around well, and has to sit in an easy chair inside the house, most probably in the living room, with the TV on.

Doesn't that thought kinda break your heart?

yeah that part is heart breaking....at least he had those memories tho.

RandyMarsh

I turn on the tv to watch hockey games mostly. Other than that I'll watch Discovery/NationalGeo. As far as specific shows go, I've been watching a lot of HBO's Rome lately. For the most part I dont spend much time watching tv.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
Rome is good, i'm on season 2...

I think its really well written, how Pullo alters the course of history, repeatedly haha

ArcticBlast

Latest posts

Latest posts