What's new

What do the clubs want?

Can vary depending what is in stock.

I ask the staff what strains sell the fastest and patients like the most.

Another factor is having a strain others do not have. And of course being able to do a good job.

wick650

We have tons of sativas, just not many landrace sativas B/C they are a pain in the ass and always come out with that dirt weed look. Only an extremely small percentile of consumers are fans of landrace sativas.

Lebowski- if your looking for cuts of a fairly pure sativa check out the Schrom, Swerve's landrace Black Thai, grape haze, the non bubba dutch haze pheno of SSH, Amnesia Haze, APE also has an Atomic Haze cut. I think you'll like the schrom a whole lot, it's a good representation of a pure sativa without some of the more shitty pure sativa tendancies.

ShootinBudz

just got back from a disheartening encounter at a local co-op. They are not even helping the sick, just slanging purple to the wiggers and naggers. I was just there with some killer 70 day sativa dom herb that I was ready to sacrifice for cheap. They didn't even want to look at it, because it wasn't rocks and solid buds. Then they got uppity and showed me a bag of Salmon Creek BB as an example of "pure sativa', then claimed that sativas don't even exist anymore.

So why then,would they have accepted seeds of Dj short strains a while ago, and advertised them. . . wouldnt they think he's full of shit ?

Latest posts

Latest posts