shiva82

potato zone . around 30 buckets and 10 in a bath tub

Attachments

• IMG_1660.JPG
    IMG_1660.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 20

shiva82

Bottom of the jar skuff is the best part. :cool:

I need to set up some support for the tomatoes, probably smart to do it before they fall over not after.
yeah i have pruned mine this year to be terminal cordon , rather than letting them bush. i remove everything below the first set of fruit and then let the lead go upwards, and repeat . let it get tall and narrow. i'm using vertical strings and canes and net

goingrey

yeah i have pruned mine this year to be terminal cordon , rather than letting them bush. i remove everything below the first set of fruit and then let the lead go upwards, and repeat . let it get tall and narrow. i'm using vertical strings and canes and net
I'm going for heavy pruning this year too. Same as you, well not quite everything off but all of the suckers, and then pretty early the top off too. It's an experiment. Hoping it reduces the pm and other fungi in the greenhouse. Same strategy with the cucumbers, almost, will leave five nodes or so to go down. Using just bamboo and wire.

shiva82

i will repot the ganja at the farm tomorrow . looks like i have one male so far in the serious6 , a nice looking plant too . all the males i will take home to evaluate in my yard i will clone each female , and at the end of the season i will marry the winners