What's new

What do people think of the all white led?

COBs are the new tech. DIYers are getting damned good results using only 3000K COBs, but I suspect a mix of some ~ 4500k COBs will benefit their veg stage

I'm not sure how I missed the "veg" in that but I did. I imagine my brain focused on the 3000K and went down hill from there.

ozzieAI

Veteran
The claw! I hate getting the claw I can never sort it out

yes it could be sorted out, however i am pandering to the other 4 plants which are going a head in leaps and bounds...it really is a 'shits and giggles' project more than anything...will still get a nice return on it...

Is that crop just from those four light panels? That's impressive, and you used no additional lighting.? That's awsome

the plants were vegged under hps and flowered under the 4 panels that you see...250 watts each

i am really impressed with these lights...can't see myself ever going back to hids...

the veg pic is a 4x4 tent covered by a single 250w onyx veg

wooha

Funk Bomb, GREAT! I ended up buying 2 and 2 of each. I thought it was a good deal. Yes not raising the temps that is the goal....and for me keeping the bill down a little. Some say it is half? They will be connected to a 240v outlet. I have a 9'5' tent of which I will use probably about a 6x3.5 footprint. I will have six plants and in addition to theses lamps I have 2 apache tech 120's one r/w the other white. Each pair of plants will get anywhere from 310-340 watts.

OzA1, All I can say is :woohoo:! Very nice. What you got there?

vladimiroslav, I am glad you wrote that. The owner mentioned that to me, and that is why I got 2 and 2.

wooha

ozzieA1, "i have 4 rapidLED onyx blooms and 1 veg" Onyx the strain or the lamp? I was wondering the strain. What ever they are they look really good. : )

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
I bet the reason the RW150 unit out yields the XGS 190 is because of those red LEDs. Those are the difference maker come harvest. I may have to pick one up.

-Funk

ozzieAI

Veteran
ozzieA1, "i have 4 rapidLED onyx blooms and 1 veg" Onyx the strain or the lamp? I was wondering the strain. What ever they are they look really good. : )

i got 5 plants all from different strains:
white widow (that big one in the centre)
mazari
pure ak
thc bomb
NL#5

the pure ak and thc bomb will be the keepers for future grows me thinks..

wooha

Funkbomb, Thanks for that op. on the r/w. I just bought 4 lamps from area 51 and did a 2/2 split for that reason. We will see how it all works.

OzzieA1, Yes she is towering. THC bomb haven't heard of it whats in it? NL#5....ah my first strain I grew. Just got some beans from seed boutique that have NL#5 and skunk in it......nice to do some old time strains.

Psyco G

I often run exodus cheese x nl5 it taste of grapes with a skunky cheesey smell, very potent bud when done right and half decent even when fucked up