What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Diseases/Conditions Has Cannabis Cured Or Helped You With?

The Hatter

Veteran
I'll list the issues cannabis helps me control the symptoms of along with a number between 1 and 10 for the efficacy. A 1 is rather ineffective and a 10 is a complete remission/cure. I guess I should also mention the primary reason I am prescribed it which is traumatic brain injury, bipolar, PTSD and other related neurological problems. Also, I have chronic GI problems.

Depression: 3
Insomnia: 7
Extreme Agitation/Psychotic Rage: 7
Chronic Back Pain: 3
Nausea: 8
Gut Pain: 5

RetroGrow

Veteran
Yes, the beneficial effects for Chron's patients is well documented and accepted by the medical community.

Farm Hero

Rick Simpson Oil has removed numerous skin tags, healed burns and relieved severe nerve pain and inflammation from my failed back surgery/spinal fusion.

RSO works miracles, we must all realize we have the cure to most diseases right in front of our face. Properly make some RSO and save the life of someone you love. The RSO works, I promise, have faith, please make some RSO and try it.

RetroGrow

Veteran
I had failed back surgery too. They tried to sell me on a spinal fusion, but I said "no" after hearing horror stories from a friend that had it. I've multiple herniated discs, and something wrong with my neck vertebrae. I will have to look into this. Thanks for posting.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Weed works better for insomnia than anything else I've tried. I've tried everything. The pharmaceutical solutions seem great at first, then they stop working and have major side effects. Weed is just better. Edibles work better for me for sleep compared to smoking or vaporizing.

LoganKush

Helped me a lot with my insomnia. Makes me sleep like a baby boar when I'm stoned. Lmao
Yes, it also helps me with pain that comes from getting old such as gout.

MJBadger

Veteran
Guerrilla Grower was suffering from Motor Nurone Disease & his weight dropped from 17st to just over 6st & was literally days away from death . Everything he ate came back up even tubed food to his stomach in the hospital , doctors told his family that they expected him to die . He discharged himself from hospital & wife pushed him out in a wheelchair to the car , he got home made a phone call for some MJ & started eating no problem small amounts at a time , he also had a beautiful indoor grow which really helped . He put weight back on to about 11st in a couple of years & lived another 9yrs until an undiagnosed cancer in his spine spread to his stomach liver etc & killed him .
He set up a website MMJ Today to promote medical canna & even supply to medical patients but unfortunately a year or so after his death the site closed .
When I sat with him & he told me his story I realised how powerful MMJ can be .

manic

mj helped me overcome an opiate addiction, and is an everyday ADD cure, and helps great against my autism-traits

Coconutz

Veteran
I had failed back surgery too. They tried to sell me on a spinal fusion, but I said "no" after hearing horror stories from a friend that had it. I've multiple herniated discs, and something wrong with my neck vertebrae. I will have to look into this. Thanks for posting.

I hope you post more often now that you have a nice new avatar...
Anyway you can post a full image?

RetroGrow

Veteran
Helped me a lot with my insomnia. Makes me sleep like a baby boar when I'm stoned. Lmao

Gout! Crap! I am starting to notice pain in one of my big toes. Hope it's not gout. That's all I need....was thinking it was more arthritis, but it could be gout......

RetroGrow

Veteran
I hope you post more often now that you have a nice new avatar...
Anyway you can post a full image?

Hmmm.....they frown on nudity here, especially frontal, otherwise I could fill up pages & pages of just girls I have known. That girl in my avatar is in Cali now, by route of Brazil, where you will find the world's greatest asses.
Anyway, her ass is so nice, of course I have more pictures of her. I will see which ones of them are appropriate here. They might belong in the super duper stoner chick thread, but there is no weed smoking in any of the pictures. Stay tuned, I'll see what I can come up with.

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Pot helped my dad to eat and just feel generally better when he was going through chemo.

idiit

Veteran
i use cannabis medically/enjoyment every night.

it helps several issues that bother me:

alcoholism. no more. no need, no desire for alcohol any more.

sleep issues: i have a hard time getting good sleep w/o cannabis. with cannabis i get great rest type of sleep.

tolerance issues: ppl often really piss me off with their behavior. it's like every day ppl put an edge on me and every night the cannabis takes off the edge. i wake up happy.

insight: last night for example i was examining/contemplating/pondering my negative reactions to a lot of the fucktard behavior being exhibited by so many ppl. i realized that the system is so fucked up that a lot of ppl are really, truly suffering from being forced to exist in the present system. i'm very possibly getting pissed off over other's injuries. maybe ppl aren't fucked up. maybe many are being injured by living in the present context and i'm reacting to injuries as if the injuries are the person.

TheCleanGame

Veteran
I experienced a quite painful bout of gout about a week ago. My left knee swelled up something fierce and hurt like nobody's business...

Never had that kind of pain before and it was caused by the food I was eating.

For the last month I've been eating processed food and other crap. Starving here and eating 'free' food. It's not free though as it's killed my motivation, magnified all my natural pains and introduced quite a few new ones. I'm clogged and wheezing and basically feeling like I used to all my life... before choosing clean food and choosing food by my blood type.

Using Cannabis in conjunction with a clean diet is extremely powerful and I'd be surprised if you experienced any gout within a month of eating cleanly. :)

Look for "Blood Type Food List" and the D'Adamo link will have the most updated and accurate list.

Cannabis and Food... can't stress it enough.

Keep it Clean! :D

MJBadger

Veteran
RetroGrow , have you any history with diabetes ? A simple check can rule that out . Problems in a diabetics feet can cause major problems .

higherthanmost

I've been living/dealing with several herniated disc for over a decade now and find the effects of cannabis help me more than anything I've gotten prescribed by a doctor. I do use some muscle relaxers from time to time when the spasms get too intense, but have been opiate free for 6+ years. Hard to beat some good old medibles.

TheCleanGame

Veteran
Why are you starving homie?
Cant you just pay for food with weed in CO these days?
Would be nice.... but no.

Very few jobs in my area and I have significant employment issues. Thanks though ;)

Keep it Clean! :D
p.s. "My Bud(TM)" would definitely sell 'cause my 30-day unflushed hermie I chopped a few days ago beats the crap out of what they call 'cannabis' around here. Smell and flavor off the charts and tasty to the last hit in the bowl. Can't wait till it's finished! :D :woohoo: