What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

^its probably WiFi OG x Gelato. Or (The White x Fire OG) x Gelato.

Anyways, I’m vaping some Mint Chip right now.

Mint chocolate chip taste and relaxing high.

C

Capra ibex

I just had the strongest herb i've had in a long time.

It was all the build up of resin on the inside of a big coffee jar, it's probably 3 years worth of resin powder from whatever has been in and out of the jar.

I took a nice little bud and used it like a sponge to squish all of the scraped resin powder into it. I think it's basically what people call a moon rock?

The flavour was intense and the effect too, but warm and buzzing.

Cmoon

It was all the build up of resin on the inside of a big coffee jar, it's probably 3 years worth of resin powder from whatever has been in and out of the jar.

I took a nice little bud and used it like a sponge to squish all of the scraped resin powder into it. I think it's basically what people call a moon rock?

I can nearly feel the effect:dance013: and iv tooth picked the grinders and pressed:biggrin:...the bastarad fell apart but i'll puff it anyways

Gry

Veteran

Takes me back to earlier times, and lessons.

Collected combinations always seemed to be more impressive

than the individual selections.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Ice Cream Cake. Big hard buds with purple darkness. Indica leaning hybrid. Nice terps, flavor and some chem that seems to rinse my sinuses and clear my lungs. Nice heady hit.

I didn't feel like planting the rest of the row in the garden after that Cake, so let's whup out some Mimosa #19...Ah, that's better!

Off to work! Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go!

Last edited:
^2 Dispensaries around here recently dropped Ice Cream Cake, sounds like I should get some if possible!

Yesterday I was smoking on some PCK and some Ghost Toast.

The PCK was pretty good, but I like the Ghost Toast better.

It’s a cross of Ghost OG x French Toast and literally tastes like gassy French Toast!

soil margin

Veteran
Been finishing off the last of my dispensary stash today. Got a quarter of blueberry muffin and a quarter of slurple last time. Both were pretty good, mild hybrid-ish stuff that were nice enough to let me get to sleep without eating the whole fridge and cupboard. Heres a couple pics. Gonna go get some more bud later tonight, or maybe tomorrow if Im too lazy.

Attachments

• 14A66158-4AA0-406F-9990-4556A01E95D9.jpg
    14A66158-4AA0-406F-9990-4556A01E95D9.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 12
  • 876FF114-7F12-4846-A810-153E97B60365.jpg
    876FF114-7F12-4846-A810-153E97B60365.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Latest posts