What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
does the whip work well? thought bout ordering parts n making one

You need the heated chamber the Hybrid has for the whip to really shine. Someone ought to make a PID controlled chamber to fit the older Volcanos. I haven't used a bag since I got this, but the rate I am going through flower means I won't make it to August, without re-supply. Bad time of year for that. TP for Kush.

I've been doing Sour D while I baked a batch of cookies this AM. Somebody mentioned Wedding Cake, and it's what is going in the bowl next. :biggrin:

If you get a whip, get some extra tips for guests. WuFlu and all.

Last edited:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
was gonna smoke doob changed my mind some half melt blonde sift
picture.php

Vanilla Berry Pie

Royal Kush x Cherry Pie x Sunset Sherbet

Tastes exactly like the name lol, nice Indica high that can put me to sleep.

Happy 4/20/20 everybody!

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Badazz by Ripper Seeds. It's an "OG line". Potent but very fruity, no OG taste, but still delicious.

Happy fuckin' 420 everyone!!!!!!!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Peace & Love,
Tetra :rasta:

troutman

Seed Whore
hey troutman, how was the taste and high on the MG? I've got this in my rotation and am curious.

It's fairly smooth. I'm not the best at describing though.

Just smoked some more fresh Afropips Malawi Gold and this time the joint papers were coated with Honey Oil made with a previous Afropips Malawi Gold grow.

Something is alive in my brain now with this double Malawi smash. :biggrin: