What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you have for dinner tonight? Pleace show pic

roadrcr

Made this the other night .. OVEN only .. Try Dat !
2 hours into cooking.

Adding some crisp !

Ready to Scarf !

Click on Pic for huge hires photo !

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
mealdl8.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pirate138 said:
esbe that looks interesting...what is it?!
looks to me like a couple of breaded chicken cutlets on pumpernickel, the dressing looks a bit like a mayo/mustard blend or a light dijon mustard to me.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cholesterol is KING!

One toasted muffin (awaiting its butter), four basted jumbo eggs, and a pile of apple cured bacon, it may be a slow suicide but I'm smilin' all the way.......

Z

zoolander

Since I'm mexican you know I had to have some Carne Asada grilled over some hardwood charcoal and made into tacos with all the good stuff inside and the heated in a pan to crisp the corn tort shells

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lasagna made from fresh homemade pasta, sauce, etc., with herbs from the garden.

The fun part is taste testing. :D

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Smurf bro, that lasagna looks awesome.

MO! best laugh I got tonight.

Sorry guys,

You must spread some
Reputation around before
giving it to GET MO again.

You must spread some
Reputation around before
giving it to Smurf again.

but I tried.......

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
halibut wrapped in bacon and grilled
purple beans and pea pods (from the garden), the beans turn green when you cook them!

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
SHeriff, that looks like some good stuff...No pics, but me & my girl had HUGE burritos from our fave mexican cart downtown...We had carne asada & chorizo & eggs...yummm!!!Peace all

- Z

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That looks yummy Sheriff.
All this food is making me hungry!

From the other night......
BBQ'd Venison (lightly rubbed with Moroccan spices), Italian cabana (chili) & apple

some feta cheese (goat), Dutch edam & roma tomatoes with garlic & e/v olive oil, I forgot the balsamic & basil. :bashhead:
and some nice bread to soak up all the juices. :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts