What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you have for dinner tonight? Pleace show pic

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
step one...fill smoke box with hickory chips.add dry rubbed pork steak...chow down...yeehaw ..be kind to your butcher it always pays off....

Vivianna

I can tell you what I had for breakfast just now.. I don't remember what I had for dinner hence of being a stoner.. The usual potatoes..eggs...toast.. AND BACON!! with a side of orange juice. BOMB.COM .... js

Shrimp Pizza on the Egg.

picture.php

Green Squall

I made a casserole......My god did I just say that!?

Zucchini, green peppers, tomatoes, peas, basil, Italian sausage, topped with mashed potatoes and breadcrumbs. All veggies from the garden. It doesn't look like much on the outside, but once you cut into it, its plethora of fresh, colorful, organic vegetables.
picture.php

That sounds great! Love me some casseroles. Looking forward to colder weather.

Here is a smoked cabbage. I dig out the center, and fill it with vidalia, pancetta, garlic, and butter. Smoke for 5-6 hours at 275.

picture.php

Green Squall

My new grill came with a free pizza stone insert. I'm planning on trying it soon. Do you find the grill gives the pizza a different flavor?

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bobby_stainless, its pretty much because of you I got an egg a few years ago and it's insane how great it is. Just did wings tonight and like everything that comes off of it, they were awesome. So thanks for posting BGE pics, I hope you convert some gassers and Webbers around here.

I am glad you like it!

They are a little pricey, but they are one of the best cookers/smokers on the market.

Plus they have a lifetime warranty if they crack.

Latest posts

Latest posts