What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you have for dinner tonight? Pleace show pic

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

a really nice local farm raised t-bone steak broiled to medium well (small tenderloin side darn!) and 3 slices of gluten free Ezekial 4:9 bread. I trimmed that steak to near zero fat & will go gratuitously heavy w/the butter.......

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I was in charge of dinner tonight. Mrs. Ahab had meetings this afternoon so I tackled the job.
I went with fresh local George's Bank sea scallops floured and lightly fried with a bit of homemade tartar sauce ,local hydroponic stir fried baby bok choy with black bean garlic sauce and onion and and seared fresh local yellowfin tuna drizzled with a bit of sweet soy . Nom nom nom.
picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

bump (can you bump a sticky?)

last nights Christmas dinner was a prime rib, baked asparagus w/rosemary thyme and olive oil, twice baked potatoes and finally an awesome pureed acorn squash that had been cooked off in apple juice the day before, spiced and just a bit of cream to return some richness to it.

sorry no pics.......

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
Bone in ribeye, now thats flavor man! Cooked to perfection, look at that proper char, some tasty lookin shrimp, you at like a king this day, gotta love the surf and turf. Tell me you washed it down with nice ice cooled beer, looks to good.

For me a frozen organic three cheese pizza spiced up with some fresh basil, red peppers, red onion, jalapenos, some pepper and red chilli flake. O and green habanero pepper sauce.

Not to shaby, but that steak has got me jelly.

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
late night drunk n stoned tacos organic beef, corn tortillas, ice berg lettuce, organic Mexican cheese and dank spicy fresh salsa chopped not blended mmmmmmmmmm