picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy - I did :)

P :smoke:

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
FallenBudda started talking about making chili in chat.. so i got the hankerin!

Kitchen sink chili:
just about every spice ont he spice rack: including chili powder, tabasco, dried red chilies black pepper, cumin, salt, chopped onion, garlic powder,chives. and more
red and white beans
ground meat
can of crushed tomatoes
honey for sweetness.
buffalo wing sauce
horseraddish
whatever else i found laying around.

whoooooooo let me tell you, you do not wanna stand within 10 square feet of me right now!

picture.php

Mr. Burgundy

Zachary's Chicago style deep dish pizza-sausage and mushrooms, side of cashews, and a bottle of Santa Rita Carmenere Reserve from Chile. The after dinner spliff is BOG Grape Punch, which complements the wine rather nicely.
The dinner jacket is just to help get a viz, since I have no food shots ;)

Stay Classy!

Attachments

• dinner_jacket.JPG
    dinner_jacket.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 12
A large (Costco size) bag of Ceasar's salad, a can of albacore tuna, and about 12 oz of Mountain High Yogurt, all spread out over a couple of hours.

FallenBudda started talking about making chili in chat.. so i got the hankerin!

Kitchen sink chili:
just about every spice ont he spice rack: including chili powder, tabasco, dried red chilies black pepper, cumin, salt, chopped onion, garlic powder,chives. and more
red and white beans
ground meat
can of crushed tomatoes
honey for sweetness.
buffalo wing sauce
horseraddish
whatever else i found laying around.

whoooooooo let me tell you, you do not wanna stand within 10 square feet of me right now!

picture.php
You got it going on Endo; I'm a bean fan myself; must have close to 200 lbs. of dried beans around here. I usually cook with the change in the weather; start making soups to freeze for the year. In a prior life I must have been an army cook; sure do love to cook in quantity, and the stuff I put together is so healthy, and...low in sodium chloride. Nothing like doing up 10 gallons of spaghetti sauce, with meat, onions, at one time, or chili, split pea soup, turkey vegetable, bean soups;

Lifebreather

Veteran
A broccoli and leek fritatta emblazoned with a crust of fried parmesan cheese and topped with that stuff I can't help but put on EVERYTHING.

picture.php

C

cellardweller

I see everyones dinner, but I'm not seeing any dessert out there!! ..thought you guys were a buncha stoners! :laughing:

picture.php

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
mhh nice yesterday i nade crackling duck breast and today we have 1.5 kilo of salomon!1 mhhh cant wait do cook

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
no picture

But it was a McD night last night. I have the flu and am too tired to cook

So Angus Burger with bacon and Cheddar( actually quite good) fries and a Mac wrap

Garlic spare ribs tonight( still don't feel like cooking) crock pot ribs MMMMMMMM

Capn

R you serious? you guys actually made tourne's?

I H8'd making those lol. 7 sided potato footballs FTL.